Arlene Foster

Mickeymac

There may have been someone else(briefly) too, but I can't quite recall the name...perhaps it'll come to me...

I see where you are coming from Se0, there certainly are more than one or two unionist AH's who post here.:lol::lol::lol:

Roll_On

I work in the energy sector and recently had cause to speak with a farmer in Tyrone, a very friendly chap, protestant of course. He was saying Arlene came in for a visit and to discuss Brexit. He exports a large amount of his milk, which is powdered in the south and exported on to Africa thanks to an EU trade deal (which UK farmers may not be included in after Brexit). Arlene wasn't getting it, she just wants Brexit. I'd not be surprised if this chap votes for a UI, despite his heritage.

McSlaggart

I work in the energy sector and recently had cause to speak with a farmer in Tyrone, a very friendly chap, protestant of course. He was saying Arlene came in for a visit and to discuss Brexit. He exports a large amount of his milk, which is powdered in the south and exported on to Africa thanks to an EU trade deal (which UK farmers may not be included in after Brexit). Arlene wasn't getting it, she just wants Brexit. I'd not be surprised if this chap votes for a UI, despite his heritage.

Its the silence on the issue from "unionists" farmers that is the most telling.

AhNowStop

Good for him, he's a pragmatist ........ but then you have absolute cretinous farmers like the dog on here who thinks farming in NI is going to go through the roof after Brexit :shock:

Though it has to be said, he aint too bright :roll:

mind you, the dogs bigotry in wanting to "build that wall" is probably clouding his judgement... the only thing worse than a bigot is a stupid bigot :?

devonish

Good for him, he's a pragmatist ........ but then you have absolute cretinous farmers like the dog on here who thinks farming in NI is going to go through the roof after Brexit :shock:

Though it has to be said, he aint too bright :roll:

mind you, the dogs bigotry in wanting to "build that wall" is probably clouding his judgement... the only thing worse than a bigot is a stupid bigot :?
Tbf, you take anything dog states with a pinch of salt, most of the time he thinks he's winding you up. He voted remain if my memory serves me correctly.

AhNowStop

Tbf, you take anything dog states with a pinch of salt, most of the time he thinks he's winding you up. He voted remain if my memory serves me correctly.
you give him far too much credit I think Dev,,,,,,

Oliver Cromwell McIvor

Look Sickey, its not my fault you dupes ran around America raising money for NORAID only for the fat cats to splurge it all on champagne and women while selling you clowns a story about 'The glorious struggle'.

When you're eating out of your Pot Noodle tonight you should think about that.

Mickeymac

Look Sickey, its not my fault you dupes ran around America raising money for NORAID only for the fat cats to splurge it all on champagne and women while selling you clowns a story about 'The glorious struggle'.

When you're eating out of your Pot Noodle tonight you should think about that.

Seafood chowder 2 hrs ago and tonite is poker nite with pizza dunderbrain.

Mickeymac

Naturally DEV, he did claim to be a farmer afterall.:lol:

raetsel

No doubt awarded for her perceived current role as 'the tail that wags the dog.' :)

Was the runner up by any chance Karen Bradley, btw?

raetsel

He did vote remain. However recently he showed himself up as utterly clueless about the impact of a hard Brexit on his farming business, claiming that he would be unaffected by it because he sold all his milk locally to the NI market, oblivious to the impact of a sudden huge milk surplus for all NI producers, if the southern market suddenly disappeared. Around 33% of all milk produced in NI is exported to the south, so the impact of a hard Brexit for NI producers would be horrendous, at least in the short to medium term.

Herr Rommel

If there is to be a full 32 county republic Foster and the people she represent should be be allowed no part

rainmaker

Administrator
If there is to be a full 32 county republic Foster and the people she represent should be be allowed no part
What are you proposing? Removing their right to vote, ethnically cleansing them - extermination perhaps?

How will you identify these people, do you think they should wear some sort of symbol? Perhaps an orange star sewn into their clothing maybe?

I mean you have thought this through haven't you and it's not just laughably stupid, crank post on the internet?