Arlene Foster

Herr Rommel

What are you proposing? Removing their right to vote, ethnically cleansing them - extermination perhaps?

How will you identify these people, do you think they should wear some sort of symbol? Perhaps an orange star sewn into their clothing maybe?

I mean you have thought this through haven't you and it's not just laughably stupid, crank post on the internet?
Play the waiting game until they don’t have the numbers to be a political force. The last thing Ireland needs is unionist in Leinster House.

rainmaker

Administrator
Play the waiting game until they don’t have the numbers to be a political force. The last thing Ireland needs is unionist in Leinster House.
That's a bit wishy washy. How are you going to prevent them from forming political parties? How are you going to stop them from voting or standing in the elections - I mean you have thought this through right?

How do you identify them? How do you deal with them - expulsions, ethnic cleansing, force them to register, wear a symbol, remove their right to vote - perhaps single some out for 'special treatment'?

Or is this all as I suspect, ill thought out, rhetorical nonsense?

Herr Rommel

That's a bit wishy washy. How are you going to prevent them from forming political parties? How are you going to stop them from voting or standing in the elections - I mean you have thought this through right?

How do you identify them? How do you deal with them - expulsions, ethnic cleansing, force them to register, wear a symbol, remove their right to vote - perhaps single some out for 'special treatment'?

Or is this all as I suspect, ill thought out, rhetorical nonsense?
Gerrymandering was the in thing for unionists. I’d see no reason not to give them a taste of their own medicine in a United Ireland.

neiphin

Gerrymandering was the in thing for unionists. I’d see no reason not to give them a taste of their own medicine in a United Ireland.
All right till they elect a candidate inCavan/Monaghan and another in east donegal

And you remember our Taoiseach John unionist

redneck

Arlene Foster's maiden name is Arlene Kelly. Kelly is a real "Gaelic" name. O Ceallaigh. It is in the top 10 of Irish/Gaelic names. I wonder has this anything to do with her near pathological dislike of the Irish language?

michael-mcivor

Arlene Foster's maiden name is Arlene Kelly. Kelly is a real "Gaelic" name. O Ceallaigh. It is in the top 10 of Irish/Gaelic names. I wonder has this anything to do with her near pathological dislike of the Irish language?
Like the leader of the shankill butchers Lenny Murphy who was tortured at his prod school because of his Murphy Surname so he became a psychopath against the Catholic community till the RA put him down-

Roll_On

Arlene isn't planter stock, her great great grandparents took the soup during the famine and converted. I guess the same could be true of Lenny Murphy but only they know that and they wouldn't tell you.

Paddyc

Unlike you, I see every reason for not discriminating against anyone in a United Ireland. If it's a bad thing when done to Irish nationalists, it's a bad thing when done to anyone.

Simple rule to live by.

Jack O Neill

Unlike you, I see every reason for not discriminating against anyone in a United Ireland. If it's a bad thing when done to Irish nationalists, it's a bad thing when done to anyone.

Simple rule to live by.
indeed
and what did you do about it when it was been done to Irish nationalists ?

Roll_On

From the comments here it seems Northern Nationalists may be seeking to extract their pound of flesh from the unionist minority. I'd imagine unionists would prefer Dublin rule on the whole if the other option is a local assembly dominated by shinners.

Newrybhoy

If there is to be a full 32 county republic Foster and the people she represent should be be allowed no part
Don't you worry yourself.

There will be no 32 County Republic in your lifetime and quite probably never.

Unionists will eat grass first.

AhNowStop

From the comments here it seems Northern Nationalists may be seeking to extract their pound of flesh from the unionist minority. I'd imagine unionists would prefer Dublin rule on the whole if the other option is a local assembly dominated by shinners.
No, one or two posters seem to go along these lines ... I’m a northern nationalist and am in a vast majority who want no such “revenge” ...

Simple Equality will do ..

AhNowStop

Don't you worry yourself.

There will be no 32 County Republic in your lifetime and quite probably never.

Unionists will eat grass first.
Well ye better start acquiring a taste for it lad unless of course you intend following Snarlene to bonnie Scotland

Marcella

Arlene Jot and Tittle Foster has acted unlawfully in denying funding for inquests and was almost single handedly responsibile for the SF surge at the last assembly elections.

She has in my view allowed her personal hatred for republicans to cloud and influence her role in public office from day one. From rogues and renegades to crocodiles she has insulted half the population she’s suppose to represent as a matter of routine.

RHI has shown her to also be a highly incompetent politician.

I will say this for her though, she has finished stormont for a long time. I’m grateful to her for that, hopefully she remains as DUP leader for a very long time because as long as she remains, SF dare not put her back in office.

Roll_On

Arlene Jot and Tittle Foster has acted unlawfully in denying funding for inquests and was almost single handedly responsibile for the SF surge at the last assembly elections.

She has in my view allowed her personal hatred for republicans to cloud and influence her role in public office from day one. From rogues and renegades to crocodiles she has insulted half the population she’s suppose to represent as a matter of routine.

RHI has shown her to also be a highly incompetent politician.

I will say this for her though, she has finished stormont for a long time. I’m grateful to her for that, hopefully she remains as DUP leader for a very long time because as long as she remains, SF dare not put her back in office.

Arlene is a moderate the UDA wing of the DUP couldn't be put on camera, too ghastly. Not saying she doesn't have a deep rooted hatred for Catholics, she does, but her views are moderate in comparison to the more uncivilised parts of her party.