Arlene meets a true Irish Republican for Tea & Sympathy

Catalpast

Arlene meets a true Irish Republican for Tea & Sympathy

Arlene: You know Martin I've always looked up to you as a true Irish Republican...

MM: You have?:shock: - Well that's a 1st anyway...

AF: Yes - and I need your advise dealing with that Leo fellow - I thought he was my friend but could I trust him in a dark room?

MM: Ah well I must admit I have never been in such a situation Arlene - but if I were you I'd keep my back to the wall

- & find the light switch pronto!

automaticforthepeople

I hope Arelene got the chance to share a few words with one or two of the Healey Raes, just so that she knows what real people think. I was listening to a radio interview with a local yesterday about Brexit and she figured it would have no impact on Killarney.

Lord Talbot

That's a lot of social conservatives in one room. The air must have been stifling.

Analyzer

owedtojoy

I hope Arelene got the chance to share a few words with one or two of the Healey Raes, just so that she knows what real people think. I was listening to a radio interview with a local yesterday about Brexit and she figured it would have no impact on Killarney.
So Arlene should be talking to TDs who believe in the fairies, and say climate change is a hoax?

She will feel right at home, I am sure.

Analyzer

redneck

When the UVF commited a crime it is a "Killing"
When the IRA commited a crime it is "Murder".
Unfortunately.

Boy M5

It's already impacting Killarney as UK tourist numbers are down. Killarney must be impacted.

Boy M5

Funny FG in Cork city seem more republican than FF.
Martin's speech on the news attacked Coveney.

Dev must be spinning so fast Met Éireann must be reporting an earthquake.

Uganda

Funny FG in Cork city seem more republican than FF.
Martin's speech on the news attacked Coveney.

Dev must be spinning so fast Met Éireann must be reporting an earthquake.
Yes, Meehole playing the sleeveen again. Attacking Coveney for standing up to the Brits. If he hadn't Meehole would be attacking him for not doing so.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies