Armed man shot by soldier at Louvre

picador

Then what does that case have to do with Islamic terrorism?
Well, you were the one who said it might be evidence against one of you theories.

It is a fact that ISIS desecrates Christian churches and calls on its followers to do the same.

Coinicidentally, there has been an upsurge of attacks on churches in Europe of late.

picador

Because I gave the person presenting it the benefit of the doubt...
Well, there's been plenty of church desecration of late. In one incident a priest was murdered.

#NothingtodowithIslam

Wagmore

When someone calls you a lar in real life or in cyber life its normal for those been accused to defend themselves but seen as you have no defence ill take it that each response will be like the above .Prove me wrong why don't you and defend your lies or keep admitting you are a liar by responding with the same posts.
Yeah-but what you don't realise Amsterdumb is that you or your accusations don't have any credibility with sane people. You've also called me a racist and a liar on spurious grounds ( I know I know, you still think I'm a racist and a liar). Thing is, you're either wilfully misrepresenting reality or psychologically disordered. Take your pick. If I was you, think I'd decommission that finger you use for pointing and have a good think about things. Not that I could give a monkeys whether you do or not.

Last edited:

Herr Rommel

Felix believes that the Canadian shooting was Muslim On Muslim ,he has a great repertoire of Alternative Facts, why he even has quotes from IT jurnos that they have not made at all.
When it comes to killing like that the first suspects always are Muslim as they have form for this.

If you think this is some sort of victory for your point of view than the best of luck champ.

picador

It's like talking to an Islamophobic child.
The church desecrations are really happening. Fr Jaques Hamel really did have his throat cut.

You don't want to know. You're an ideological bigot.

Mercurial

The church desecrations are really happening. Fr Jaques Hamel really did have his throat cut.

You don't want to know. You're an ideological bigot.
Now you're just throwing random nouns out and hoping it sounds like a point.

amsterdemmetje

Yeah-but what you don't realise Amsterdumb is that you or your accusations don't have any credibility with sane people. You've also called me a racist and a liar on spurious grounds ( I know I know, you still think I'm a racist and a liar). Thing is, you're either wilfully misrepresenting reality or psychologically disordered. Take your pick. If I was you, think I'd decommission that finger you use for pointing and have a good think about things. Not that I could give a monkeys whether you do or not.
Ah i see ya dont give a monkeys but you took the time to post an abusive rant,another one who only has abusive rants and nothing else's because they to have been caught several times lying by yours truly. Tell me more how you don't give a monkeys about me by posting another abusive rant which doesn't actually address the fact that you were telling lies about the Evening Herald confirming "black gangs"rioting of St Stephen's day.
Ive no problem discussing the problems of Europe with immigration and Islamic terrorism its the bending of facts by your ilk i wont stand for.

greengoose2

Ah i see ya dont give a monkeys but you took the time to post an abusive rant,another one who only has abusive rants and nothing else's because they to have been caught several times lying by yours truly. Tell me more how you don't give a monkeys about me by posting another abusive rant which doesn't actually address the fact that you were telling lies about the Evening Herald confirming "black gangs"rioting of St Stephen's day.
Ive no problem discussing the problems of Europe with immigration and Islamic terrorism its the bending of facts by your ilk i wont stand for.
Exquisite prose, beautifully punctuated.

I love the "yours truly" reference.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies