Armed man takes 3 people hostage in Paris and is demanding to speak to the Iranian embassy and French government

PC Principle

That depends on how pregnant she was. I'm surprised at you wanting to make this about abortion. There are so many threads on this site about abortion already.
It was a joke. Kinda.

kimari

Twitter
dont like it
am i the only one seeing the news that he s was arrested in the op link

Analyzer

CookieMonster

Not a Muslim - didn't even make it past 24 posts.

cunnyfunt

I don't actually know what you're asking me.
Let me enlighten you. You and your racist brigadier pals seem to be the only ones with the hard-on for muslims.

However, just to satisfy your lust.....who says he wasnt muslim, and it wasnt terrorism? The MSM? They CANNOT be trusted...

Lagertha

Let me enlighten you. You and your racist brigadier pals seem to be the only ones with the hard-on for muslims.

However, just to satisfy your lust.....who says he wasnt muslim, and it wasnt terrorism? The MSM? They CANNOT be trusted...
The important thing is that the hostages were rescued safe and sound. We don't know anything about the hostage taker, no description of him has been issued.

cunnyfunt

The important thing is that the hostages were rescued safe and sound. We don't know anything about the hostage taker, no description of him has been issued.
Agreed. Am I wrong for assuming his religion.......based on the embassy he wanted to contact?

Lagertha

Agreed. Am I wrong for assuming his religion.......based on the embassy he wanted to contact?
It seems like a given when someone's description isn't issued that they are generally a Muslim or a migrant or both. The only thing that is certain is that a diagnosis of mental instability will be issued at some point.

Apple in Eden

It seems like a given when someone's description isn't issued that they are generally a Muslim or a migrant or both. The only thing that is certain is that a diagnosis of mental instability will be issued at some point.
It would appear that the level of mental illness among such groups is at an alarmingly high level.

cunnyfunt

The MSM cannot be trusted to give us the truth. Governments cannot be trusted. Police officials cannot be trusted.

Another little annoying development .....the term radicalized.....when the media or that mention some guy, often youths were "radicalized".....its said in this particular tone as if they're victims.....the poor little mites.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies