Army Council Still Calling The Shots

offalypat

If you follow the thread or the story out there you will find that the PSNI didn't volunteer the information freely ( one expects because of the fact that as you point out there are elections coming up north and south shortly) . They had to be asked to state what there assessment was and that assessment is that the PIRA Army council is Still overseeing both Sinn Fein and the remaining structures of the terror organisation with an “over arching strategy''...
who asked them

between the bridges

cant see it dear so can you tell me who asked the psni for their latest opinion
victims groups, Journalists and unionist politicians, dear which obviously means in yer eyes it can't be true... so do run along...

LISTOWEL MAN

maybe Martin McGuinness was the Dick Cheney of sinn féin

the Gardaí and PSNI think Gerry Adams is the IRA boss but it was Martin all along

offalypat

victims groups, Journalists and unionist politicians, dear which obviously means in yer eyes it can't be true... so do run along...
thats what really sticks like a lump in yer throats the fact that the people in northern ireland didnt run along from the british terrorists

between the bridges

thats what really sticks like a lump in yer throats the fact that the people in northern ireland didnt run along from the british terrorists
Oh please dear we've been beatch slapping yez like big girls blouses for over 800 years...

between the bridges

that was until the provos came along and the fun stopped for ye right there and then.
Would that be thon provo's that took the thirty pieces to help HMG administrate British rule in this part of the UK?

Newrybhoy

that was until the provos came along and the fun stopped for ye right there and then.
Except the Provos couldn't take it when they got their own medicine handed back to them.

At least they tried to fight the unionists.

And not from a barstool like yourself.

LISTOWEL MAN

what really sticks like a lump in shinner's throats .. that the people in the 26 counties didn't play along with the IRA terrorists

LISTOWEL MAN

"You'd want to stop givin out about Ferris or they'll be knockin on your door some night"
- what a Sinn Féin IRA supporter told me in 2005

time and time again here in Kerry the Ferris supporters show their true colors , thugs admiring a thug

LISTOWEL MAN

Oh look, the retard from Listowel has arrived.
Thanks for making my point , the SF IRA supporters are bullies (and always will be)

i wonder what happened to you in your life to make you support murderers and sex offenders, the greatest cowards we ever had in this country

Mickeymac

😂
I don’t think geography is your strong point . Arlene better get a more informed guide when she jumps ship .

England will be of her list as a new location, British Tories are screaming at Boris as to why he got the six counties a better deal than they have been left with.
😂

Must remember to order extra popcorn.😂

offalypat

Except the Provos couldn't take it when they got their own medicine handed back to them.

At least they tried to fight the unionists.

And not from a barstool like yourself.
i dont drink alcohol and never did think about that for a moment

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies