Army Council Still Calling The Shots

offalypat

"You'd want to stop givin out about Ferris or they'll be knockin on your door some night"
- what a Sinn Féin IRA supporter told me in 2005

time and time again here in Kerry the Ferris supporters show their true colors , thugs admiring a thug
fight fire with fire they say

offalypat

Thanks for making my point , the SF IRA supporters are bullies (and always will be)

i wonder what happened to you in your life to make you support murderers and sex offenders, the greatest cowards we ever had in this country
dont be running down the english like that give them a chance to redeem themselves and prove they dont do that anymore.

bang bang

Could you point a bit more because it's unclear as to what you think I'm being hypocritical about...
You say you condemn loyalist paramilitaries but vote for the DUP a party with strong links to same.
I on the other hand have never denied being a Republican who supported the IRA, so naturally I vote SF.

AhNowStop

I must say folks It’s bloody hilarious and pretty damn great to see all our little insecure fuked up site loyalists going into meltdown this past few weeks & days ...

they really are having a bad time of it the poor little cherubs 😂

I don’t know which is funnier, their hypocritical meltdown or wee brick, Sammy, Jeffrey & pungwelly losing their minds in the House of Commons😂😂

means things are going pretty Bad for the crackpots so it’s all good;):whistle:

Mickeymac

Just because you are paranoid , does not mean that everyone is out to get you !

You are not the type of Brexiteer who indulges in hatred, sectarianism, racism and other most evil.........that's why he detests you sir......got it now?

between the bridges

Wan wonders if cousin Jimmys gang of Provo thugs was paying tax to the Army Council, might explain why so many army council members are multi millionaires...

between the bridges

who are the army council members i mean do you know their names.
Aye, even wance had a cuppa with the spikey wan, as for the others just look for multi millionaires, with nicknames like slab, beaky and trigger...

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies