Army Council Still Calling The Shots

between the bridges

are you sure they are on the army council like have they told you that or have you any proof.
Yes, I made each and everyone of them show me their army council membership card...

McSlaggart

Do you think their(sic) are UDA in Fermanagh?
The UDA would claim that they had people to cover the Fermanagh. I also know people who would have made claims about their connections/being in the orginisation. Which I always found to be a bit strange. I also know people who ran/run a caravan park in which they had someone to stay who is now a very well known loyalist terrorist.

Newrybhoy

The UDA would claim that they had people to cover the Fermanagh. I also know people who would have made claims about their connections/being in the orginisation. Which I always found to be a bit strange. I also know people who ran/run a caravan park in which they had someone to stay who is now a very well known loyalist terrorist.
Lol.

Newrybhoy

What I wrote : "What? you think that their is no UDA in Fermanagh?"
Yes,I'd say there is no loyalist terrorist infrastructure of any kind in Fermanagh.

I can't say there isn't one in a caravan park or somebody in the Killy for the weekend.

McSlaggart

Yes,I'd say there is no loyalist terrorist infrastructure of any kind in Fermanagh.

I can't say there isn't one in a caravan park or somebody in the Killy for the weekend.

"
Third Force
During 1981, Paisley attempted to create a Protestant loyalist volunteer militia—called the (Ulster) Third Force—which would work alongside the police and army to fight the IRA. At the time, British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher was holding talks with Irish Prime Minister Charles Haughey, and the Irish republican hunger strike was underway.
On the night of 6 February 1981, Paisley summoned journalists to a hillside in County Antrim, where he had gathered 500 men. The men were photographed in military formation, waving what purported to be firearms certificates in the air. Paisley declared: "This is a small token of the men who are placed to devastate any attempt by Margaret Thatcher and Charles Haughey to destroy the Union".[97] He added: "I will take full responsibility for anything these men do. We will stop at nothing."[98]
Paisley helped organize further night-time rallies on 1 April, where large groups of men brandished more pieces of paper. They were held on hillsides near Gortin, Armagh and Newry. At Gortin, the police were attacked and two police vehicles overturned.[99] On 16 November, Paisley addressed a large Third Force rally in Enniskillen, where hundreds of men marched in a show of strength.[99] Paisley organized a loyalist 'Day of Action' on 23 November, to pressure the British government to take a harder line against the IRA.[99] Rallies were held in Protestant areas of Northern Ireland and a number of businesses shut. The DUP and UUP held separate rallies at Belfast City Hall.[99] That night, Paisley addressed a Third Force rally in Newtownards, where thousands of masked and uniformed men marched before him. He declared:
My men are ready to be recruited under the crown to destroy the vermin of the IRA. But if they refuse to recruit them, then we will have no other decision to make but to destroy the IRA ourselves![100]"

Newrybhoy

"
Third Force
During 1981, Paisley attempted to create a Protestant loyalist volunteer militia—called the (Ulster) Third Force—which would work alongside the police and army to fight the IRA. At the time, British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher was holding talks with Irish Prime Minister Charles Haughey, and the Irish republican hunger strike was underway.
On the night of 6 February 1981, Paisley summoned journalists to a hillside in County Antrim, where he had gathered 500 men. The men were photographed in military formation, waving what purported to be firearms certificates in the air. Paisley declared: "This is a small token of the men who are placed to devastate any attempt by Margaret Thatcher and Charles Haughey to destroy the Union".[97] He added: "I will take full responsibility for anything these men do. We will stop at nothing."[98]
Paisley helped organize further night-time rallies on 1 April, where large groups of men brandished more pieces of paper. They were held on hillsides near Gortin, Armagh and Newry. At Gortin, the police were attacked and two police vehicles overturned.[99] On 16 November, Paisley addressed a large Third Force rally in Enniskillen, where hundreds of men marched in a show of strength.[99] Paisley organized a loyalist 'Day of Action' on 23 November, to pressure the British government to take a harder line against the IRA.[99] Rallies were held in Protestant areas of Northern Ireland and a number of businesses shut. The DUP and UUP held separate rallies at Belfast City Hall.[99] That night, Paisley addressed a Third Force rally in Newtownards, where thousands of masked and uniformed men marched before him. He declared:

1981 no less.

death or glory

the secretary

The RA are gone. Confined to history 🙏 and won't be bothering the people of this island again.

the secretary

Unfortunately not, they are currently contesting Westminster elections.
The bunch of egotistical old maniacs will be given some roll to make them feel important.

Tir Eoghain

Listowel ,
You Butcher boy seem to have an obsession with sexual abuse.
Every other post of yours is mentioning it, seek help creep.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies