• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Arrested Development in the Dáil

NewGoldDream

Website
-
So we have...

Buster Kenny - a Milford man should not be seen or heard, blends into the background wallpaper a lot

Michael Martin - takes charge of the family after crisis, acquiring hop ons

George Pop Pop Adams - first a prisoner, then a fugitive, emerges as leader of his family, cleared of dealing with Saddam

Lyndsey Gilmore - nominally married, but could fall into anyones arms

Oscar Ming Flanagan - smokes a lot of pot

Aindriu

He is talking about evolution of the species and the fact that our politicians seem to be a few stages behind in theirs compared to the general population.

I would argue though that many of the general population are at the same level as the TDs.

Verhofstadt

Website
So we have...

Buster Kenny - a Milford man should not be seen or heard, blends into the background wallpaper a lot

Michael Martin - takes charge of the family after crisis, acquiring hop ons

George Pop Pop Adams - first a prisoner, then a fugitive, emerges as leader of his family, cleared of dealing with Saddam

Lyndsey Gilmore - nominally married, but could fall into anyones arms

Oscar Ming Flanagan - smokes a lot of pot
Michael Martin is more of a Tobias Funke to my mind.

meriwether

He is talking about evolution of the species and the fact that our politicians seem to be a few stages behind in theirs compared to the general population.

I would argue though that many of the general population are at the same level as the TDs.
No, he's talking about the TV series.