Arselves Alone, Councillors Stage Walk Out In Protest At SF Chairman's Enniskillen Bomb Comments

AhNowStop

Do Livestock farmers nurture the land and why do we need them ? Answer me that or no more.
Oh so its "livestock" farmers now is it ... it was just "farmers" all these months .. why the change .. did ye have to do a wee bit of reading Craiggy boy ? ... come on, tell us ? :lol:

Craigmore..

Oh so its "livestock" farmers now is it ... it was just "farmers" all these months .. why the change .. did ye have to do a wee bit of reading Craiggy boy ? ... come on, tell us ? :lol:
You were the one that said they nurtured the land mickey.

AhNowStop

You were the one that said they nurtured the land mickey.
Ok so you're persisting with the Mickey thing .. are you obsessed with Mickeys .. You need to have a word with Edwin Poots, or Jim Wells or ... ah I could go on all day :roll:

Why has "Farmers" now turned into ""Livestock" farmers all of a sudden ? .. answer me that first if you dont mind ...

Craigmore..

Why has "Farmers" now turned into ""Livestock" farmers all of a sudden ? .. answer me that first if you dont mind ...
Northern Irish farmers hardlt produce any veg other than potatoes, but hey you should know that mickey.

AhNowStop

Northern Irish farmers hardlt produce any veg other than potatoes, but hey you should know that mickey.
lmao .. as per usual you're talking through your hole Craiggy boy .. NI farmers produce a lot more than potatoes, but that doesnt answer my question .. up until right now, you've directed your disdain towards "farmers" .. now it seems to be just "livestock" farmers .... Will you explain why you have changed your tune please .. now you dont have to reply straight away .. take a while to have a wee think about it first if you need to :roll:

btw, loving the Mickey infatuation .. did ye speak to Edwin yet, he knows somebody who could cure ye Im sure :lol: lmfao...

Craigmore..

lmao .. as per usual you're talking through your hole Craiggy boy .. NI farmers produce a lot more than potatoes, but that doesnt answer my question .. up until right now, you've directed your disdain towards "farmers" .. now it seems to be just "livestock" farmers .... Will you explain why you have changed your tune please .. now you dont have to reply straight away .. take a while to have a wee think about it first if you need to :roll:

btw, loving the Mickey infatuation .. did ye speak to Edwin yet, he knows somebody who could cure ye Im sure :lol: lmfao...
LOL

Aye your getting in a right spin now. For the upteenth time, you say livestock farmers nurture the land? Answer me that or no more.

AhNowStop

LOL

Aye your getting in a right spin now. For the upteenth time, you say livestock farmers nurture the land? Answer me that or no more.
lmfao .... you really do have trouble with comprehension dont you .. Seriously, are you pissed right now or whats the problem here ?

its a simple answer I want to a simple questions ... I'll try again .. now pay attention and read it slowly...

up until right now, you've directed your disdain towards "farmers" .. now it seems to be just "livestock" farmers .... Will you explain why you have changed your tune please ?

can't make it any clearer old bean

Craigmore..

lmfao .... you really do have trouble with comprehension dont you .. Seriously, are you pissed right now or whats the problem here ?

its a simple answer I want to a simple questions ... I'll try again .. now pay attention and read it slowly...

up until right now, you've directed your disdain towards "farmers" .. now it seems to be just "livestock" farmers .... Will you explain why you have changed your tune please ?

Why do you think Livestock farmers nurture the land ? Its not me thats in a spin about it. one question, answer it if you want. You dont have to.

AhNowStop

LOL

Why do you think Livestock farmers nurture the land ? Its not me thats in a spin about it. one question, answer it if you want. You dont have to.
:roll: I give up ... Im sure there's a "comprehension for dummies" book on the market .. my advice would be to look it up .. immediately

between the bridges

The attendance of Sinn Fein’s Fermanagh and Omagh District Council chairman Stephen McCann at a commemoration for IRA volunteers has been branded “disgusting” by one of the survivors of the Enniskillen bomb.

Anger of Poppy Day bomb victim

theloner

Shock horror in unionist circles as 'SFIRA' man attends 'SFIRA' commemoration. Looking forward to the DUP's non attendance at next British 'Armed Forces' event considering so many of them are under investigation for murder of men, women and childer. Wanna tissue Bridgey?

between the bridges

Shock horror in unionist circles as 'SFIRA' man attends 'SFIRA' commemoration. Looking forward to the DUP's non attendance at next British 'Armed Forces' event considering so many of them are under investigation for murder of men, women and childer. Wanna tissue Bridgey?
Nah cara moi's grand cheers, do ye want a violin to accompany yer annual whine about poppies...

hollandia

A Poppy is not just for Christmas, unless you work for BBC NI.

Commander of the North

A Poppy is not just for Christmas, unless you work for BBC NI.
Apparently FIFA is relaxing/changing the rules on wearing poppies.
So what is the PUL reaction going to be
A: triumphalism from our brethren friends
B: ah shît, what will we moan about now
C: lets threaten to kill a footballer for not wearing one
D: all of the above

Answers on a postcard to
King Billy House
1690 Outrage Lane
Orangeville
Ireland

vinoboy

Apparently FIFA is relaxing/changing the rules on wearing poppies.
So what is the PUL reaction going to be
A: triumphalism from our brethren friends
B: ah shît, what will we moan about now
C: lets threaten to kill a footballer for not wearing one
D: all of the above

Answers on a postcard to
King Billy House
1690 Outrage Lane
Orangeville
Ireland
FFS -the last bit of my address is Norn Iron ! :D

Commander of the North

FFS

All Ireland body - direct from

Grand Orange Lodge of Ireland

Welcome to the Grand Orange Lodge
of Ireland
We are a Protestant fraternity with members throughout the world. Autonomous Grand Lodges are found in Scotland, England, the United States of America, West Africa, Grand Orange Lodge of IrelandCanada, Australia and New Zealand. Our name comes from William III Prince of Orange, and is kept because his victory over despotic power ... read more >

New Threads

Most Replies