• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Arson attack on Catholic church in Co Antrim

between the bridges

if was vandals, it's in the wrong area, they shouldn't store 'materials', nothing to do with us,blah blah blah...

for the those with a sarcasm by-pass, i condemn this attack and hope who ever did it is caught...

Global Justice

if was vandals, it's in the wrong area, they shouldn't store 'materials', nothing to do with us,blah blah blah...

for the those with a sarcasm by-pass, i condemn this attack and hope who ever did it is caught...
Tell the truth, you want Priest Hunters deployed again

Schomberg

No mention of motive or unionists in the article linked by ren. A fairly dozy OP.

SgtBilko

You approve of this attack on the catholic church dont you cruimh ?
Joe, you left another thread without answering my question earlier. Would you be open to the idea of a new, agreed flag for Northen Ireland?

slippy wicket

I feel the same about this, as I do about the many attacks on Orange halls in the north.
Neither should happen, end of.
Equality of esteem and all that.

Global Justice

Joe, you left another thread without answering my question earlier. Would you be open to the idea of a new, agreed flag for Northen Ireland?
Still tying to hide your hurt and pain :lol: Your avatar says it all. Keep clinging to that safety blanket :lol:

Portadown madman

A church in Whitehead, Co. Antrim was attacked early this morning, with fire causing damage to boiler house. PSNI are treating this as "suspicious". More attempts at outreach by unionists? Sure why wouldn't Catholics want to be unionists? :rolleyes:

BBC News - Suspicious fire at Catholic church in Whitehead
Plastic, keep your nose out of Northern Irish affairs. You don't live here, so begone with your trolling and Shyte stirring post.

Mickeymac

Plastic, keep your nose out of Northern Irish affairs. You don't live here, so begone with your trolling and Shyte stirring post.

Why don't you say that to your British masters who are chip chip chipping away at the amount they give you sponges?

Portadown madman

Why don't you say that to your British masters who are chip chip chipping away at the amount they give you sponges?
You can shut the feck up too. Mr I've never voted SF. True ain't. It mickeymope, you've never voted for them have ye???????

Mickeymac

You can shut the feck up too. Mr I've never voted SF. True ain't. It mickeymope, you've never voted for them have ye???????

None of your business who I vote for dunder..............anyways what's that got to do with you and your ilk sponging off the Brit taxpayers?

Portadown madman

None of your business who I vote for dunder..............anyways what's that got to do with you and your ilk sponging off the Brit taxpayers?
You really are a clueless numpty ain't you. You can not see past your utter thickness. Tell me, what has Westminster purse got to do with a church being vandalised? What has it got to do with the OP??

Mickeymac

You really are a clueless numpty ain't you. You can not see past your utter thickness. Tell me, what has Westminster purse got to do with a church being vandalised? What has it got to do with the OP??

Don't recall me mentioning Catholic Churches being targets of hate-filled mobs.

Mickeymac

A church in Whitehead, Co. Antrim was attacked early this morning, with fire causing damage to boiler house. PSNI are treating this as "suspicious". More attempts at outreach by unionists? Sure why wouldn't Catholics want to be unionists? :rolleyes:

BBC News - Suspicious fire at Catholic church in Whitehead

Thankfully we can get back to the OP without further interruption by the fascists.............I find that disgusting Ren, but not surprised at these hate attacks on Catholic Churches, given their recent behaviour on the streets of NE Ireland.

Portadown madman

Don't recall me mentioning Catholic Churches being targets of hate-filled mobs.
Wtf are you going on about??? You brought up the subject of NI sponging off the British taxpayer. Now, I'll ask again what has it got to do with the piss poor OP by rentard.