Articulate Dublin woman on BBC Questiontime panel. Laura Perrins.

Truth.ie

Laura Perrins stole the show in this episode and made the New Labour rep look like a teenage schoolgirl in a 5th year debating class.
I never heard of Perrins before, and for someone on her first appearance she was very calm and classy.
She faced some tough questions but swatted them effortlessly. She's co-editor of the "Conservative Woman" website.

BBC QT is hit and miss most of the time, and it's invariably stuffed with liberals, EU shills, and SJWs.
This one was very good and refreshingly balanced.
Take time out to watch and give your opinion.
Hope to see more of this confident, intelligent Irish lady.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqcFtL54TCo

bonkers

Laura Perrins stole the show in this episode and made the New Labour rep look like a teenage schoolgirl in a 5th year debating class.
I never heard of Perrins before, and for someone on her first appearance she was very calm and classy.
She faced some tough questions but swatted them effortlessly. She's co-editor of the "Conservative Woman" website.

BBC QT is hit and miss most of the time, and it's invariably stuffed with liberals, EU shills, and SJWs.

Does she support the Dissos?

ne0ica

She makes good points about feminism in this video.

[video=youtube;ol2DbOBMXUU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol2DbOBMXUU[/video]

Truth.ie

You know...when I started this thread I actually anticipated at least two snotty remarks from resident trolls Bonkers and Eagle.
Try to ignore them folks.

mangaire2

You know...when I started this thread I actually anticipated at least two snotty remarks from resident trolls Bonkers and Eagle.
Try to ignore them folks.
hope you don't think it's a 'snotty remark' to ask you -
what in your opinion, might the opinion of this .... ahem .... "intelligent Irish lady", who you evidently admire very much,
be on the question of British rule in Ireland ?

you are after all an Irish Republican,
aren't you ?

Felixness

what in your opinion, might the opinion of this .... ahem .... "intelligent Irish lady", who you evidently admire very much,

aren't you ?
What has that got to do with the price of turnips? Would you ever keep the Brit rule stuff for the dustbin of history where it belongs please?

PeaceGoalie

mangaire2

What has that got to do with the price of turnips? Would you ever keep the Brit rule stuff for the dustbin of history where it belongs please?
this is P.ie not P.england
& Truth.ie is a Disso,

& no thank you - I won't "keep the Brit rule stuff for the dustbin of history",
cause Brit rule in Ireland isn't history, yet.

stopdoingstuff

Comment withdrawn- I actually know this girl and she is smart enough to be beyond my crudity.

Last edited:

Truth.ie

aren't you ?
No, not a snotty remark at all.
Guess what?
You can agree with some things people say and disagree with other things that same person can say.

I know it's a concept that intolerant, euro-leftists find hard to grasp.

I agree with her on the EU, on mass immigration to Europe and on other points but I'm sure we disagree on other matters.

redneck

it is full of Pro Brexit shills. They always end up shouting "We won we won so let's get on with the victory"!!!!

PeaceGoalie

aren't you ?
He opinion might be of interest because she is educated and washes herself, unlike you or any other Provo snot rag.
As you are a Provo snot who worships uneducated scum like Gerry Adams and Coco, let me use small words to explain/tell you how it works. Members of the audience ask questions and the panel answers. If a Liverpool person asks a question on what me of interest to people in Liverpool, then they answer that question, not one the semi-literate members of the PIRA Army Council or their pawns and puppets obsess themselves with. Go back into the Felons Club for another free pint (assuming you can go there)

PeaceGoalie

Hang on- I was in college with this chick, I think.
Shame about the mouth. I could put up with the two kids but not her curled mouth. I can't and shan't adopt here. Sad really

Truth.ie

this is P.ie not P.england
& Truth.ie is a Disso,

& no thank you - I won't "keep the Brit rule stuff for the dustbin of history",
cause Brit rule in Ireland isn't history, yet.
Here's an idea.
You and Bonkers start a thread on the Ra, Brit rule and dissos and we'll thrash it out there.
If I even start a thread on the extinction of honey bees, or neo-liberalism in Patagonia...Bonkers comes along demanding to know my views on "dissos".

stopdoingstuff

Now in fairness to the woman, she did comprehensively demolish the chav bitch from Labour, and demonstrated again that left-wing thinking has fk all to bring to the table. She'd get my vote.

New Threads

Most Replies