• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Aspartame - the fecal matter of Ecoli bacteria

rhonda15

ASPERTAME is literally the fecal matter of genetically engineered Ecoli bacteria - they feed it toxic waste and then the bacteria defecate aspartame. Don't believe me? do a google serach - hundreds of articles confirm it.

think twice before you reach for that "sugar-free", "low fat" product (and check the ingredients)

World's top sweetener is made with GM bacteria
World's top sweetener is made with GM bacteria - News - The Independent

Process for producing aspartame.
Process for producing aspartame. - Patent EP0036258

Here is a Futurama episode about Slurm - the delicious drink that had the secret ingredient. After they snuck in the secret area they found out the dark secret...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJyGAlHZTa4&feature="]YouTube- Futurama - the slurm making secret[/ame]

Yeah, the secret ingredient is toxic looking sludge being excreted out the rear end of a slug looking bacteria..... Anyone see the similarity to real life?

US Senator from New Mexico Jerry Ortiz y Pino plans to introduce a bill to ban the artificial sweetener aspartame.

I am the New Mexico sponsor of the enclosed Senate Memorial 9, 2009, asking the Food and Drug Administration to rescind its approval for the artificial sweetener, aspartame.

You may know that the FDA, to its credit, turned down G.D. Searle's application for aspartame's approval from 1966 to 1981, at which point, approval was forced through the FDA at the insistence fo Searle's CEO, Donald Rumsfeld.

Numerous physicians' petitions as well as many private petitions have been filed with FDA since 1981 asking for the rescinding of aspartame's approval. These have all been routinely ignored and responded to with industry assurance about how many industry financed "tests" aspartame has been through, all of which showed "aspartame to be safe."

OpEdNews - Article: NM Senator Ortiz y Pino's Letter to FDA Acting Commissioner Torti: BAN ASPARTAME IN USA!

Banning Aspartame - A Common Sense Precaution

Aspartame: Sweet Misery A Poisoned World

evercloserunion

Aspartame is banned on the continent right? In Germany, instead of Diet Coke you get Coke Light, which is much nicer. Perhaps if we banned the stuff here we might get some of that which would be great.

Apart from that very particular benefit though, this reeks of typical paranoid nutjobbery to me.

rhonda15

Aspartame is banned on the continent right? In Germany, instead of Diet Coke you get Coke Light, which is much nicer. Perhaps if we banned the stuff here we might get some of that which would be great.

Apart from that very particular benefit though, this reeks of typical paranoid nutjobbery to me.
why did they ban it in Germany?

oceanclub

Website
oceanclub.blogspot.com
Rhonda, are you aware that honey is the regurgitated vomit of insects?

Quick, tell everyone

P.

evercloserunion

why did they ban it in Germany?
Bad for your health I presume. They stress too much about that stuff over on the continent. France banned Red Bull FFS...

imokyrok

Rare as it is for me to agree with Rhonda (actually a first I think) aspartame the evidence that aspartame has health repercussions for many is strong. So too with msg. both act as excitotoxins on the brain and can be a major problem exacerbating neurological illness in some people. I avoid both in foodstuffs as much as possible. MSG is especially hard to avoid because it is disguised in the ingredients list of so many processed foods.

evercloserunion

Hmmm, I am now not sure about this. I know aspartame was given EU-wide approval, but was under the impression that it is still banned in Germany and maybe France, and that Coke Light is an aspartame-free version of Diet Coke--that is what I had been told. However I can't find anything to confirm (or explicitly deny) this.

:confused:

rhonda15

Afraid I don't. Can you find me a reference where it says they feed it toxic waste?
In a discussion with Dr. Bill Deagle THE MOLECULAR HOLOCAUST OF ASPARTAME he informed me he had seen the vats of bacteria that the amino acids in aspartame are made from. He said "its toxic sludge". One can only wonder if Stauber who wrote the excellent books, "Toxic Sludge Is Good For You" and "Trust Us, We're Experts" exposing the propaganda used to market unsafe products, also knows.

Aspartame is not an allergen

rhonda15

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xXumzqeyAg"]YouTube- Aspartame Dumbing Down, Poison, Monsanto, Searle, Rumsfeld[/ame]

Too bad that at the end this vid had to go into a racist slant.

Last edited:

Panopticon

Too bad that at the end this vid had to go into a racist slant.
I think you'll find strong correlations among health paranoia*, conspiracy theories about science like AGW and conspiracy theories about Jews controlling world governments. Do some research into the movements.

*precious bodily fluids

imokyrok

A study as far back as 1994 found that patients with mood disorders who consume aspartame have increased severity of symptoms. Apparently no attempt has been made in all the years since to replicate that particular study. That strikes me as very unusual.
The survey below highlights how critical it is to have independent bodies investigate chemicals added to our diet.

A survey of aspartame studies by Ralph Walton MD of Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine found: "Of the 166 studies felt to have relevance for questions of human safety, 74 had NutraSweet industry related funding and 92 were independently funded. One hundred percent of the industry funded research attested to aspartame's safety, whereas 92 percent of the independently funded research identified a problem."
http://www.mcmanweb.com/diet_coke.html

rhonda15

Rare as it is for me to agree with Rhonda (actually a first I think) aspartame the evidence that aspartame has health repercussions for many is strong. So too with msg. both act as excitotoxins on the brain and can be a major problem exacerbating neurological illness in some people. I avoid both in foodstuffs as much as possible. MSG is especially hard to avoid because it is disguised in the ingredients list of so many processed foods.
btw do you know of any packaged soups that do NOT contain msgs? Knorr and the like all contain msgs

Gnome Chomsky

In a discussion with Dr. Bill Deagle THE MOLECULAR HOLOCAUST OF ASPARTAME he informed me he had seen the vats of bacteria that the amino acids in aspartame are made from. He said "its toxic sludge".
There's nothing in that link to say they feed the bacteria toxic sludge, so all I have is your second hand account of what some doctor said to you.

Absurdo

Aspartame - very nasty

After much ado in the Blackrock Clinic we discovered the missus is wildly allergic to Aspartame. It causes her to have extreme sneezing fits for well over 30 mins within 20 mins of consumption. The only respite is for her to take a 1 hour nap - minimum. Any thing diet usually has Aspartame in it. The new stuff Splenda was approved after very few tests on humans.

Just stay away from processed food.

evercloserunion

After much ado in the Blackrock Clinic we discovered the missus is wildly allergic to Aspartame. It causes her to have extreme sneezing fits for well over 30 mins within 20 mins of consumption. The only respite is for her to take a 1 hour nap - minimum. Any thing diet usually has Aspartame in it. The new stuff Splenda was approved after very few tests on humans.

Just stay away from processed food.
You want to infer a general observation of aspartame from your wife's rare reaction?

I have consumed products containing aspartame and not had fits of sneezing, I assume I am immune to the evils of aspartame?