Assange arrested

Pyewacket

And if he says. in court, that the Russians were not the sources on the activities of HRC and her gang? Could Trump provide a pardon and really upset the HRC activists in the media? Some people on P.ie would be very upset if that happened. :)
For the Met to have gone in hard hat, after Ecuador revoked asylum, they would have had to get permission from Five Eyes. That means the Yanks. I want to know why now? Sure they have been working on Ecuador for years, but it's a very convenient day to drag Assange out of the Embassy in the full glare of publicity.

If they manhandled his cat, I need to be told.

jmcc

I want to know why now?
The obvious reply would be that you don't have a need to know. And you could always read what the mainstream media has to say about this. They should have the press releases by now.

Degeneration X

.. and fairly stinky, too, I hear.

Mr Assange's failings in matters of personal hygiene were one of the problems faced by Ecuadorean Embassy staff.

I have no doubt Assange started as a white knight, but he turned into a main willing to work Vladimir Putin's agenda, and betray both democracy activists and anti-Taliban informants to terrible fates. Sometimes even with good people, power can go to their heads.

He can console himself at least that he dodged the Swedish rape charge, Whatever other crimes he committed, I hope he gets what he deserves.

Metropolitan Police remove smelly garbage from embassy - Lawyers, Guns & Money
Wikileaks has never had to re-tract a story, Assange hasn't been afraid to speak truth to power - the pusillanimity of the MSM in regards to a grievous attack on the 4th Estate speaks volumes.

Pyewacket

The obvious reply would be that you don't have a need to know. And you could always read what the mainstream media has to say about this. They should have the press releases by now.
I have been interested in Assange for years, because he is a very interesting man, and one who cannot easily be summed up as a "narcissist", a free speech advocate, an anarchist, a rapist, a sociopath, or a dupe of Russian intelligence agents.

Clearly he puts the fear of sweet Jesus in various power-mongers. So for all his faults and flaws, the man is doing the Lord's Work. :)

Pyewacket

Wikileaks has never had to re-tract a story, Assange hasn't been afraid to speak truth to power - the pusillanimity of the MSM in regards to a grievous attack on the 4th Estate speaks volumes.
Why are people so ready to accept the unsubstantiated word of the IC, which deliberately withholds information from the public on the grounds that "you just can't handle it", but unable to give credit to a man who published his information, and let the public make up their own minds?

Is it because he has "weird hair"?

Pyewacket

As I suspected, and commented above, the Met's Finest got their "High Profile Public Handcuffing" on foot of a US warrant that Assange had "misused a computer."

I am now begging Alexa's pardon for telling her to "Go f*uck herself".

brughahaha

Can you imagine how the story would be covered if it went like this , journalist releases documents that embarrasses the Kremlin or Tehran . Said journalist has to hide in embassy to avoid trumped up charges and suffers forced repatriation to moscow , where he faces certain imprisonment in brutal conditions

Can you imagine the outrage from the Red Tories..

But its ok when "the west" or "democracies" do it ...then its fine

raspberry tea

I was wondering when Assange was going to be arrested by the freemason worshipping city of London police force - it looks like the UK are giving over Assange as part of a deal with Ecuador and in return they will write off Ecuadors debts. How very kind of them. Assange is only merely a bargaining chip now!

Degeneration X

Wow. We knew it was coming. I fully excpect Mr Assange to suddenly suffer the fate of so many thorns in the side of the Deep State : an unfortunate and sudden lethal event.
It's not a surprise but it's another brick in the Orwellian wall being constructed by Goldman Sachs/the Western Intelligence services and their MSM lackies:

Pyewacket

I was wondering when Assange was going to be arrested by the freemason worshipping city of London police force - it looks like the UK are giving over Assange as part of a deal with Ecuador and in return they will write off Ecuadors debts. How very kind of them. Assange is only merely a bargaining chip now!
They have been determined, almost as a point of pride, "to get Julian". Having followed the story for years, I was not remotely surprised they used trumped-up "rape charges". Like many techies, he is clearly confused by females. The Poitras documentary "Risk", demonstrated to me not that he was a wolf, but that he was struggling quite hard to understand what this clever, sympathetic female journalist wanted from him. It was quite embarrassing at times.

jmcc

But ist ok when "the west" or "democracies" do it ...then its fine
In the eyes of the mainstream media Assange committed the unforgivable crime of showing them up as largely a bunch of presstitutes. :)

Pyewacket

In the eyes of the mainstream media Assange committed the unforgivable crime of showing them up as largely a bunch of presstitutes. :)
There is a lot in that. The Guardian "betrayal" did not surprise me, remembering the way they hung Sarah Tisdall out to dry, lo a generation ago, Grasshopper.

I would trust Julian before the Guardian.

Pyewacket

One of the saddest and funniest moments in "Risk" comes just after the "Swedish Rape allegations" have broken. Assange leads Poitras off into the woods outside the British cottage he was then staying in. One can almost hear a sound track beating bah-dee-bah-dum. Now she becomes another victim.

It turns out that he has spotted a bug in her mobile phone. She was being watched while filming her verite doc. And she had no idea.

former wesleyan

He gave the world Trump. He's a sex pest who dumped hacked info without a thought for the consequences. His buddy Israel Shamir is a holocaust denier and Assange is a Jewish conspiracy advocate.

Pyewacket

He gave the world Trump. He's a sex pest who dumped hacked info without a thought for the consequences. His buddy Israel Shamir is a holocaust denier and Assange is a Jewish conspiracy advocate.
He did nothing of the kind. Trump is all on the US voters who created an EC path for him, and frankly most of them think "Assange" , if they have ever heard of him, is something a doctor might prescribe opioids for, if it hurts your ass good enough.

Hillmanhunter1

The U.S. Justice Department has charged WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange with conspiring with Chelsea Manning to break into a classified government computer.

The charge was announced Thursday after Assange was taken into custody in London in connection with a U.S. extradition request, as well as for breaching U.K. bail conditions in 2012.

His lawyer has previously said that Assange planned to fight any U.S. charges against him.

The indictment accuses Assange of assisting Manning, a former U.S. intelligence analyst, in cracking a password that helped Manning infiltrate Pentagon computers.

Pyewacket

Endangering lives is not free speech. Also, have Wikileaks ever targeted the Russian government?
Think before you post. Wikileaks is a drop box. If Russians are not prepared to use it, that is not Assange's problem.

What lives did he endanger? More than those the USA, KSA and their allies have bombed into buggery?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom