• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

At 34-1 is Enda Kenny value for Time Magazine Person of the Year 2012?

Iarmhi Gael

Paddy Power have opened up odds for Time Magazine of the Year - and have installed Enda Kenny at 34-1 alongside the likes of the EU, Merkel and Queen Elizabeth. With Obama as short as 1/5 no one else comes shorter then 10/1.

TIME Magazine Person of the Year Winner Betting Odds | Novelty Betting | Oddschecker

I would have thought Kenny would have been shorter - given he has already won the European award and has featured already on the front of Time?

whatever happens I think we can all wish him well and a win for Enda - is a win for the people of Ireland

forest

It will go to Obama it always goes to the US president in an election year

Plebian

Put Your house on it.:)

Doubt the last week will have done his chances much good.

Pudna

What are the odds on the guy who threw eggs at Eamon Gilmore's Merc?

lying eyes

I see our craving of approval from abroad is still on the go. Time person of the year, what is this about, who cares?. More media crap that is a useless waste of effort.

Honecker

Paddy Power have opened up odds for Time Magazine of the Year - and have installed Enda Kenny at 34-1 alongside the likes of the EU, Merkel and Queen Elizabeth. With Obama as short as 1/5 no one else comes shorter then 10/1.

TIME Magazine Person of the Year Winner Betting Odds | Novelty Betting | Oddschecker

I would have thought Kenny would have been shorter - given he has already won the European award and has featured already on the front of Time?

whatever happens I think we can all wish him well and a win for Enda - is a win for the people of Ireland
I'd rather put my money on a 3 legged rocking horse

Norman Bates

Twitter
norman60bates
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Good one. Man of the year. Neither description is correct. :cool:

Burnout

Twitter
I have a life.
Paddy Power have opened up odds .....
You sound like a sap, 'a win for the people of Ireland'. Does that include the near 25% of people out of work, the homeless, those that do not have career pensions. Get a grip. 2 years in gov and the best he can do is raise the profile of mehole to most popular group leader, is that a win for the people of Ireland?

Ribeye

Paddy Power are playing a very dangerous game, and are gambling with the future of their company,

If they keep going on the road they are currently on, a once fine company will end up as nothing but a beaten docket!

If ye lay down with dogs Paddy....

NYCKY

The American Presidents usually win in the year of their election(s), so it will likely be Obama.

We all won it a few years ago so who knows who it will be this time. It might even be the bondholders this year.

Eoin Coir

If it comes down to race between Enda and Obama, latter may shade it.

flavirostris

Has to be Netanyahu for his tireless pursuit of peace.