Auschwitz 'Arbeit Macht Frei' sign stolen

Thac0man

Twitter
twit taa woo
It was Mossad last I heard. Same ones who orchestrated the Moldovian protest.
Well the most recent arrests make it clear the people you heard that from were muppets:

BBC News - Poland police question men over stolen Auschwitz sign

Andrzej Rokita, the local police chief in Krakow - where the men were being questioned - said the theft had been financially motivated, and it remained unclear whether it was carried out to order.
Hopefully this will help expose a few Nazis.

jcdf

BBC News - Poland police question men over stolen Auschwitz sign

Andrzej Rokita, the local police chief in Krakow - where the men were being questioned - said the theft had been financially motivated, and it remained unclear whether it was carried out to order.
I thought so! Also certainly it was carried out to order. It did not take the police long to catch them. Somebody must have shopped the group, perhaps family or friends discovered their plan.

BlackWatch

At first I thought it was some drunk college students that stole the sign.

BlackWatch

Why don't they tear it down and build luxury apartments there?

USER1234

Why don't they tear it down and build luxury apartments there?
The Field Marshal has already asked a simular question and i answered thus:

Why would they raze it, it is a very important sign of mans inhumanity to each other and a reminder to never let it happen again, not to mention a important historical site!!!

muzzylogik

The Field Marshal has already asked a simular question and i answered thus:

Why would they raze it, it is a very important sign of mans inhumanity to each other and a reminder to never let it happen again, not to mention a important historical site!!!
The most poignant sign of man's inhumanity to man in the 21st century is the Zionist State. We don't need to look to iron signs erected by US soldiers in Auschwitz. The area was razed once to remove all factual evidence, there's no logical reason to keep it now. It's a prime piece of estate and could be used to house many.

G

Gimpanzee

Someplace, somewhere there is a little old man murmuring 'it would never have been stolen if Hitler was still in power.... People nowadays have no respect for public property you know.... world just isn't what it used to be...'

jcdf

The most poignant sign of man's inhumanity to man in the 21st century is the Zionist State. We don't need to look to iron signs erected by US soldiers in Auschwitz. The area was razed once to remove all factual evidence, there's no logical reason to keep it now. It's a prime piece of estate and could be used to house many.
I can see why you call yourself muzzylogic, for your logic is truly fuzzy. Auschwitz was erected by German soldiers muzzy.

And you cannot talk about logic muzzy, we should keep the sign and camp. Is there mass homelessness in Poland? Even if there is, there is no shortage of land to build on in that country.

bogtrotter

I can see why you call yourself muzzylogic, for your logic is truly fuzzy. Auschwitz was erected by German soldiers muzzy.

And you cannot talk about logic muzzy, we should keep the sign and camp. Is there mass homelessness in Poland? Even if there is, there is no shortage of land to build on in that country.

The sign was actually made and erected by the 15,000 Soviet red army prisoners who built the camp and were all exterminated with the exception of the 77 who survived and were rescued when the red army freed the camp...

jcdf

The sign was actually made and erected by the 15,000 Soviet red army prisoners who built the camp and were all exterminated with the exception of the 77 who survived and were rescued when the red army freed the camp...
Yes but those 15,000 Soviet red army prisoners had German soldiers pointing guns at them while they did it. So it is or was a German extermination camp not a US camp as Muzzylogik stated.

BlackWatch

Why don't we tear it down now,instead of waiting 150 years,when no one cares how many people were kill in the genocide.

Popular Threads

Most Replies