Auto transfer money coming in to other account

forest

I have money coming into my bank account from a company I do some work for. I would like to automatic transfer it to another account without it appearing on my statement is this possible any one know

asset test

Why not get it paid into the dark hidden account in the first place?

I know the answer, it's ok.

ShoutingIsLeadership

I have money coming into my bank account from a company I do some work for. I would like to automatic transfer it to another account without it appearing on my statement is this possible any one know
PM BeaC...she's a mad Charlie Haughey fan

Edo

Call the White House and ask for Donald..........simples

Casablanca

No. If the money hits your bank account, it’ll be on your statement. If you want to open another account and give it’s IBAN to your customer, then do so, if your motivation is to have the transaction not seen on a specific current account. I don’t know (or care) about the reason for you not wanting it seen on a particular account, but I’d advise you to proceed with caution, lest somebody get the wrong impression.

Edit: I wouldn’t even be asking this question on a public forum.

forest

Is there such thing as a fake iban number I can use to hide a bank account location I am asking for a friend

hollandia

Hmmmmmm. The electoral people have a way of finding these things out. As does your wife.

D

Deleted member 48908

Is there such thing as a fake iban number I can use to hide a bank account location I am asking for a friend
I have experiences in dealing with these matters such as this. Please do PM me kind details of the bank account numbers, routing informations and past words. I will ensuring no persons shall not know about faking iban number detailings. Very most security on the line baking matters for very most rising revenue commissioning persons with dough.

Casablanca

I have experiences in dealing with these matters such as this. Please do PM me kind details of the bank account numbers, routing informations and past words. I will ensuring no persons shall not know about faking iban number detailings. Very most security on the line baking matters for very most rising revenue commissioning persons with dough.
Tell me about your father, the prince, again.

Casablanca

Yes..black briefcase, second park bench on the left, 3pm Phoenix park. The codeword this week is "squirrel".
I’m still spending the cash I got for the SSM ref. That Elton sure knows hope to spend.......

D

Deleted member 48908

Tell me about your father, the prince, again.
He may becoming the very most king with your beneficial borrowings so that may I be coming the very most Prince. Very cheapsy borrowings to return back 17 times for you after only the third fortnight. You can be alimentary conduit for government in waiting time for arrival for funds.

Casablanca

He may becoming the very most king with your beneficial borrowings so that may I be coming the very most Prince. Very cheapsy borrowings to return back 17 times for you after only the third fortnight. You can be alimentary conduit for government in waiting time for arrival for funds.

Well, that’s good enough for me. Alimentary conduit is all the regulation I need.

milipod

Is the company Disney?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies