Auto transfer money coming in to other account

Norman Bates

Twitter
norman60bates
I have money coming into my bank account from a company I do some work for. I would like to automatic transfer it to another account without it appearing on my statement is this possible any one know
Problem solved. I'll give you an IBAN and BIC, and you just transfer the money there anytime you like ...
Always happy to help another poster. :cool:

Paddy{ie

Is there such thing as a fake iban number I can use to hide a bank account location I am asking for a friend
Something like a cloaked IP address?
Doubt it.
But might be worth looking into Revolut

Dame_Enda

Well you could use cryptocurrency like bitcoin or something.

kimari

Twitter
dont like it
i know this isnt the right thread but just to give peopke a heads up there seems to be a major problem making payments with a visa card all the atms around the city have long queues of people trying to get money to pay for there purchases as it seems most online purchasing is being declined just whays needed coming into a long weekend

gatsbygirl20

Yes, Visa Debit Card is being rejected at most retail outlets across Europe

You can still withdraw cash with it at ATMs, but there are long queues

Couldn't have happened at a worse time. Workers gone home. Bank Holiday starting

Those of us going away for the weekend will have to rummage down the back of the sofa for spare cash

kimari

Twitter
dont like it
hell of a lot of people will be going on holidays this weekend relying on their plastic to get them through

Roisin3

I have money coming into my bank account from a company I do some work for. I would like to automatic transfer it to another account without it appearing on my statement is this possible any one know
Sorry, not possible, if it hits your account it will show.

Ask for a cheque instead if you don’t need it right away and they’re willing to cut a cheque instead. It depends on how you set the account names up and your relationship with your bank as to whether or not they will deposit it. If it’s a non crossed cheque, there’s no problem usually.

Dame_Enda

Yes, Visa Debit Card is being rejected at most retail outlets across Europe

You can still withdraw cash with it at ATMs, but there are long queues

Couldn't have happened at a worse time. Workers gone home. Bank Holiday starting

Those of us going away for the weekend will have to rummage down the back of the sofa for spare cash
My visa debit is working.

gatsbygirl20

Mine was declined in M&S in Dundrum. It seems to be coming in waves with a sudden kick where it works again for a few minutes

The problem got worse around 5pm, it seems

You can pay by contactless for items under 30 euro, that function is still ok. It is something to do with the authorisation after keying in your number, I think

Some outlets are insisting Cash Only

Morgellons

Is the visa working for booking flights online?

ShoutingIsLeadership

Tried the ATM from one pillar bank...transaction not possible. 5 minutes later at another pillar bank, I got cash

Who is John Galt?

I have experiences in dealing with these matters such as this. Please do PM me kind details of the bank account numbers, routing informations and past words. I will ensuring no persons shall not know about faking iban number detailings. Very most security on the line baking matters for very most rising revenue commissioning persons with dough.
"How are you today, my friend?".

parentheses

I tried to use mine at a Topaz. It would not work

I hope my bank a/c does not get debited

gatsbygirl20

I tried to use mine at a Topaz. It would not work

I hope my bank a/c does not get debited
Total nuisance if you only have one card that you use a lot, and are heading off somewhere for the weekend and will need to fill the tank with petrol before you go, pay for food, groceries, drinks, etc

They say they are on it, but what with the long weekend and everything, it could take some time

First World problem really, but still, people who have worked hard all week and were looking forward to kicking back a bit, don't want to start their weekend in some long shuffling queue for a bank ATM that might or might not work

Karloff

I am glad this happened, might wake some people up about the possibility of society going completely cashless and the ramifications of your money only existing as an entry on someone else's computer.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies