Auto transfer money coming in to other account

Franzoni

Mrs F was in Aldi last night...she said they had a lad at the door telling everyone coming in it was cash only that there was a problem... ...apparently some people still filled their trolleys and baskets and tried to pay with plastic which ended up in a meltdown at the till went they were told the card wasn't working....:roll:

EUrJokingMeRight

Well I hope everyone that goes on about 'cash only used by criminals' end up with no fuel in their cars and not able to check into their hotels :)

VISA is PRIVATE money. NOT government money.

VISA decide with whom who you can transact, when and where.

Even if purchasing certain items in Ireland is legal, lets say a massive dildo, VISA can still deny you purchasing it if it is against THEIR policy. BUt VISA have no problem allowing you to pay your KKK membership with VISA.

Yeah Cash, only used by 'criminals'.:rolleyes:

Cash all the way. VISA for coffee and nothing else :D

TheField

I have money coming into my bank account from a company I do some work for. I would like to automatic transfer it to another account without it appearing on my statement is this possible any one know
This is why cash is king :)

asset test

I always keep a stash of about 300 quid in a safe place at home, and add to it now and then. It is reassuring to have it on hand. But I never use cash much otherwise. The contactless thing is just so easy.

Anyway, all is well, the cards are working again, the economy is saved!

kimari

Twitter
dont like it
check your accounts folks ive jusy had 90 bucks snatched by aib for visa payments that never went thru but the bank is telling me im dr whjch i assume means overdrawn even thought i know a i dont have that facility and b that theres no way i could possibly be overdrawn as ive never trusted aib and only lodge enought money to pay what i need to online

derryman

I have money coming into my bank account from a company I do some work for. I would like to automatic transfer it to another account without it appearing on my statement is this possible any one know
I also want to know if I can have my direct debits linked to someone else's account?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies