[B] Abuse vigil planned for the same time as Pope’s Mass[/B] Sunday 26/08/18, 3pm.

mr. jings

It sounds like you're making light of a particularly heinous crime?

Why hasn't O'Gorman named and shamed the individual who violated him?

I'd expect the leader of a so called human rights organisation to at least make some effort to demonstrate that rape is a horrendous crime that should be punished.

The fact that he has chosen not to name and charge the individual who perpetrated this abominable act is rather disturbing.
There's none so blind as she/he who will not learn. Or think.

D

Deleted member 51920

It sounds like you're making light of a particularly heinous crime?

Why hasn't O'Gorman named and shamed the individual who violated him?

I'd expect the leader of a so called human rights organisation to at least make some effort to demonstrate that rape is a horrendous crime that should be punished.

The fact that he has chosen not to name and charge the individual who perpetrated this abominable act is rather disturbing.
I'm a bit surprised that he didnt press charges like so many others did
In which case, how do we even know he was raped in the first place?

D

Deleted member 45466

There's none so blind as she/he who will not learn. Or think.
Of course, and clearly you aren't thinking or learning.

You don't think it odd that a rape victim, who has publicly declared that he was raped, would not instigate legal proceedings against the perpetrator?

D

Deleted member 45466

I'm a bit surprised that he didnt press charges like so many others did
In which case, how do we even know he was raped in the first place?
We don't.

His defenders appear to be comfortable with the fact that he never sought justice.

D

Deleted member 51920

We don't.

His defenders appear to be comfortable with the fact that he never sought justice.
Bizarre
In which case I would suspect he wasn't raped at all - given there is no evidence
Many gays have fantasies about things like that God help them

MsDaisyC

Did he ever file a charge of rape against the perpetrator?
Yes, but the coward killed himself before it came to trial.

We don't.

He did.

Bizarre
In which case I would suspect he wasn't raped at all - given there is no evidence
Many gays have fantasies about things like that God help them
He was and there is.

mr. jings

Of course, and clearly you aren't thinking or learning.

You don't think it odd that a rape victim, who has publicly declared that he was raped, would not instigate legal proceedings against the perpetrator?
You're only making a bigger eejit of yourself, I'm afraid.

MsDaisyC

Did he ever take legal action against his perpetrator? Simple question for a simple mind.
What kind of legal action? Report his rape to the Gardai? Yes. Maybe you could contact them under FOI for a copy of the statement.

GDPR

What kind of legal action? Report his rape to the Gardai? Yes. Maybe you could contact them under FOI for a copy of the statement.
Either he didn't actually report it to the Gardaí, or the Gardaí didn't believe him. He is a fantasist, you know.

MsDaisyC

Either he didn't actually report it to the Gardaí, or the Gardaí didn't believe him. He is a fantasist, you know.
I do so love leading my little bitches around by the nose, watching them humiliate themselves. There is a wealth of information out there.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies