Bannon is out - Ivanka's in the house

dalyp

Steve Bannon loses National Security Council seat - BBC News

"A White House aide said the reshuffle was not a demotion for Mr Bannon, who used to head up Breitbart News.
The aide said Mr Bannon was only given a seat on the NSC to keep an eye on National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, who was fired in February."

Maybe the beginning of some sanity been restored, I think Ivanka will tame Trump and sculpt him into a better President.

Last edited:

mr_anderson

Been obvious for some time that Trump is lining Ivanka up for a run in the near future.

dalyp

With NK tensions rising I feel better having Bannon off the NSC

GDPR

With NK tensions rising I feel better having Bannon off the NSC
Don't need NK tensions to feel good, very very good, about Bannon getting kicked out of the NSC. Now, we just have to hope that Kushner eventually gets the boot out of the WH as well (and Bannon too).

owedtojoy

"A White House aide said the reshuffle was not a demotion for Mr Bannon, who used to head up Breitbart News.
The aide said Mr Bannon was only given a seat on the NSC to keep an eye on National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, who was fired in February."

Maybe the beginning of some sanity been restored, I think Ivanka will tame Trump and sculpt him into a better President.
Some Democracy.

The Crown Princess will intervene occasionally and get brownie points for tempering the brutality of the mad Emperor.

Just get rid the Trumps, all of them, no exceptions, lock stock and barrel.

I have no problem if the lady does a few good turns, and fair play to her if she maintains some ethical proportion in a corrupt White House, But she is still benefiting immorally, and possibly illegally, from the father's position, and the public should not be beholden to her or dependent on her.

PS Clearly, General McMaster has won the struggle in the White House (along with his allies Mattis, Pompeo, Tillerson and the Pentagon generals) to drop the hideous white supremacist Bannon. Good riddance, I hope it is the start of his slide out the door.

Telstar 62

Great to see scumbag Bannon - who describes himself as
a Leninist - get the old heave ho!!!:D

GDPR

An NSC source noted that Bannon will still attend some meetings of the principals committee, a gathering of key Cabinet officials, such as the vice president, defence secretary and secretary of state. His continued involvement in important national security deliberations may suggest that this was just moving him round for some cheap publicity - distraction.

I personally think he should have no security clearance at all.

dalyp

An NSC source noted that Bannon will still attend some meetings of the principals committee, a gathering of key Cabinet officials, such as the vice president, defence secretary and secretary of state. His continued involvement in important national security deliberations may suggest that this was just moving him round for some cheap publicity - distraction.

I personally think he should have no security clearance at all.
Maybe he'll get a job in the Deep State

GDPR

the White House is playing this up as a "look at us listening to the people" kind of thing. Which is concerning, because I never really thought of Bannon as the kind of guy who would bother with that particular brand of propaganda.

I trust nothing whatsoever that emanates from this cabal. I hope they all go to jail.

owedtojoy

Jacks-cleaner in the basement?

Perfect for a white supremacist ex-employee of Goldman Sachs.

GDPR

Reading elsewhere that Bannon had only attended one NSC meeting, anyhow.
So how precisely was he either (a) de-operationising it, whatever that means, and has now succeeded so is no longer needed or (b) keeping an eye on Mike Flynn, who was swanning around a full month after the WH was told he was a security risk?

Guys like you will believe anything you are told by this administration. They can say one thing yesterday and the direct opposite today and in your tiny mind they are telling the truth - on both occasions petunia

Gurdiev77

the White House is playing this up as a "look at us listening to the people" kind of thing. Which is concerning, because I never really thought of Bannon as the kind of guy who would bother with that particular brand of propaganda.

I trust nothing whatsoever that emanates from this cabal. I hope they all go to jail.
Problem is their support group is glued to FuxNews 24 /7 . They simply refuse to believe the sh1t that's going down , convinced its a liberal conspiracy .

We can only hope enough REps acknowledge the madness .

Last edited:

Analyzer

Bannon gave us the documrntary version of Clinton Cash.

Alas....poor old Denis took a hiding.

Analyzer

Reading elsewhere that Bannon had only attended one NSC meeting, anyhow.
Never mind. Fans of the corrupt Clintons want to go apesh1t, & will not be stopped from doing so.

soubresauts

Some Democracy.

The Crown Princess will intervene occasionally and get brownie points for tempering the brutality of the mad Emperor.

Just get rid the Trumps, all of them, no exceptions, lock stock and barrel...
Yeah. How did Trump get into the White House? It's completely ridiculous.

What's that you say? The American people? The American people elected him? Surely not? Only a few months ago? Really? I seem to have missed that.

But anyway, it's obvious that the American people shouldn't be allowed to do something like that.

How to stop them? Will it be necessary to declare war on America? Russia would be no help, and the EU are hopeless. Maybe China could do it, perhaps with the help of doughty North Korea.

Roisin3

He was only given a seat to keep an eye on the other guy they gave a seat to?

Why was Flynn given a seat if they needed Bannon then to keep an eye on him?

This shower of shît literally make it up as they go.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies