Bannon leaves Breitbart

silverharp

One upon a time I was running the world
Now I'm only falling apart
Nothing I can do
Total eclipse of Breitbart

Black Swan

Back to Stormfront for Banished Bannon. It's amusing watching the right consume its own tail.

Analyzer

Presumably he will not be on a shortlist to get a job

- as a director on Communicorp, Dinny's radio empire.
- as a churnalist in the Dinnypendent, convering political corruption (by effectively ignoring it)
- as a presenter on Pravda, covering the Trump Administration (by effectively telling people it is the worst thing on the planet, ever)
- as a columnist on The ISIS Times, covering Middle Eastern current affairs (by effectively telling everybody that the KSA is a benign regime)
- as a member of FG's "Strategic Communications Unit" ( be effectively lying about what geniuses the FG front bench has)
- as a member of FF's PR department ( "FF/GP did not wreck the state finances with that bondholder welfare program)

Ardillaun

I was cultivating a Steve Bannon look. Now people will think I’m just a hobo.

nomahdi

Bannon got over-excited about the skirmish in Alabama, backing Moore heavily (via Breitbart) as an opportunity to fatally dent McConnell and co. and keep Trump on track. But lost by 2 per cent.
Plus Trump's belief in himself doesn't include being kept on track by anyone.
Bannon's allegiance to the cause, more precisely than to Trump, always meant things could go Shakespearian, as they seem to have done.
Looks like Act 5 but who knows?

Volatire

Bannon is awesome, the most potent intellectual force in politics for decades.

The real battle of our time is not between right and left, but between right and centre.

Socratus O' Pericles

Bannon got over-excited about the skirmish in Alabama, backing Moore heavily (via Breitbart) as an opportunity to fatally dent McConnell and co. and keep Trump on track. But lost by 2 per cent.
Bannon's allegiance to the cause, more precisely than to Trump, always meant things could go Shakespearian, as they seem to have done.

Lady Macbeth maybe? Got what she wanted and lost her mind. Out damned spot.

valamhic

I have posted this on my facebook time line.

I posted a few days ago the Steve Bannon was a traitor to betray President Trump. I explained how the trait of deceit, betrayal and treachery lies deep in the hearts of some Irish people. Not all, not me and hopefully not my followers here. Bannon is Irish and so inherited treachery in his genes.. I was never betrayed, because I never trusted. Now Bannon has apologized for his betrayal,, but its too late. He has resigned from Breitbart News,, the owners ran him out of town (they back Trump ans do I) . The Lord moves in mysterious ways. I believe this makes Trump look vindicated in the eyes of voters. Makes him look more dignified, statesman like and re-electable. If so, thanks to the Lord

valamhic

Look at it this way. Bannon was on my side but in a better position to deliver change. He did his best from within and without Trump's wagon trail. Then he got a big head and Trump fired him, but he was back at Breitbart News. Sh1t happens.

Then for no reason other than to collect a few dollars, be betrays the President of the USA, by ridicule and lies. He apologized. Now he is out of Breitbart. He could not assess that in advance (or could he)? That is the biggest question of our time.

Bannon has now elevated President Trump to that of a dignified, reserved, vilified statesman in the eyes of the public and the electorate.

Remember the empty seat at all meetings occupied by (Hidden Agenda) . Could Bannon have sacrificed his own good name to help Trump? I say no, he is Irish and the Irish will sell you out (at least most will)

New Threads