Bat O'Keefe gets it in the neck!

Raketemensch

Good.

The Fianna Fail Anglo traitors have successfully lined their pockets whilst destroying the country and ending the experiment of Irish independence. However, let's us never let them conduct normal lives in Irish society for the rest of their vile days. They have the money to fly off to the sun forever. If they want my advice, use it!

stanley

Bertie Ahern will be shltting himself, I can't see Biffo helping out, with a new Govt on the horizon his car and drivers in doubt, tick tock.......

Mondo

...just a 'softening up process' so beloved by government.

To let them get used to the feel of something tight around their brass necks.

Bring on the lynchings.

Raketemensch

It is hard to see how FFers can even canvass (or the Greens, for that matter) in this atmosphere. The election is going to be a wretched one for them. The only hope for many of them is that they simply deny being in FF altogether, or else keep it very VERY quiet..
They will all take the FF logo off their posters and run as 'independents'. I for one will go around my neighbourhood writing FF in thick black marker on all 'independent' FF Anglo traitor's posters. Can I suggest others do likewise to help out their simpler fellow constituents?

markeys

I wonder will John O'Donoghue or Willie O'Dea face the same grilling when they are out and about?
Not at all. They'll promise to fill a pothole for some eejit in Kerry or Limerick and watch as the fools vote them in.

FF/Greens better get used to being abused. They deserve it the miserable traitors.

Raketemensch

Not at all. They'll promise to fill a pothole for some eejit in Kerry or Limerick and watch as the fools vote them in.

FF/Greens better get used to being abused. They deserve it the miserable traitors.
The difference this time is that there will be no budget for concrete or medical cards from now on. Even the thickest gobsh1te will notice that:D

spidermom

The difference this time is that there will be no budget for concrete or medical cards from now on. Even the thickest gobsh1te will notice that:D
UNLESS they are CORE FF!!

You think?

I reckon Fianna Fail could promise a free 99 with a flake on the first Friday of the month and still people will vote for them
INDEED as long as they are CORE FF!!!

SIGH....:(
(17%...remember...??)

Raketemensch

You think?

I reckon Fianna Fail could promise a free 99 with a flake on the first Friday of the month and still people will vote for them
Next you'll be saying you may as well vote for them yourself!

This level of misanthropy and cynicism is food and drink to the FF cnuts. It is what has kept them in power for the vast majority of Irish Independence (RIP).

flavirostris

The Gardaí are reviewing Ministerial Security apparantly in the light of the vandalism of Dempsey's Office

Raketemensch

UNLESS they are CORE FF!!

INDEED as long as they are CORE FF!!!

SIGH....:(
(17%...remember...??)
That's the old meme. Keep repeating the new meme, Fianna Fail are gone. Jesus, you people are useless at psychic self defence, no wonder Fianna Fail have won nearly every election!

I might even vote for them myself:lol:

Cato

First act of the next government should be to withdraw all Garda protection from former ministers, Cowen, and Bertie (needless to say, take the cars too). Leave them at the mercy of the people they failed.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies