• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Batman Brings In Wanted Man To Police Station

R3volution_R3ady

Has anyone seen this?

A man dressed as Batman walked into a police station in the middle of the night and said “I’ve caught this one for you” as he handed over a wanted alleged criminal, officers have said. Police in West Yorkshire said the mystery caped-crusader “then promptly vanished into the night to fight crime and the fear of crime in Bradford”.

Officers say they do not know the identity of the man, who was dressed head-to-toe as the comic book hero when he walked into Trafalgar House police station with the 27-year-old wanted man. The man he handed over had been wanted by police in connection with a number of alleged offences.

He was later charged with handling stolen goods and fraud-related offences, and will appear before magistrates on Friday.
‘Batman’ hands wanted man to stunned police | Irish Examiner

R3volution_R3ady

so yeah... no one cares about batman

damus

Laughed when I saw this on aertel yesterday. Is there any chance that "Superman" could do a mass drop-off of crims and banksters in to the exercise yard of the Joy?

Kev408

His friend must have been robbin'.

southwestkerry

Batman knows his stuff. Now all I need to see is wonderwoman rounding up those juvenile tugs that keep every estate in Kerry awake at night.
swk

Mackers

Batman knows his stuff. Now all I need to see is wonderwoman rounding up those juvenile tugs that keep every estate in Kerry awake at night.
swk
Where's their mummy's and daddy's? It never ceases to amaze me that the parents of these morons can sleep in their beds whilst their off spring are going nuts. It is the same with people who own dogs that bark most of the night without wakening their owners. Are they all on drugs?:confused:

Maximus Cynicus

Laughed when I saw this on aertel yesterday. Is there any chance that "Superman" could do a mass drop-off of crims and banksters in to the exercise yard of the Joy?
Wouldn't it be better if he flew around the world anti-clockwise, thereby turning back time? Only a few years would do.........

Hitch 22

[video=youtube;v5nB2OJnCko]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5nB2OJnCko[/video]

Run_to_da_hills

Batman couldn't go into a shop with out Robbin.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies