• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Be warned, this is a disaster!!

Accidental sock

Orbit v2

It seems catastrophe struck Dublin earlier

Driver causes chaos after blocking two lanes of traffic on Dublin street 'looking for parking space' - Independent.ie

I must congratulate the national newspaper for bringing this abomination to our attention.

In other news, I did some long division, and had no remainder left over.
I saw that and looked at the video over lunch. While she shouldn't have gone down the wrong way, all I could see was a van and two or three cars delayed for less than a minute. You'd be expecting carmageddon, with a headline like that.

cunnyfunt

Eyewitness said......"she just kept............." nuff said.

Accidental sock

I saw that and looked at the video over lunch. While she shouldn't have gone down the wrong way, all I could see was a van and two or three cars delayed for less than a minute. You'd be expecting carmageddon, with a headline like that.
I could only watch the first 30seconds......just too horrific.

Oh, the humanity!

Roy Feen

You need to add "trigger warning" and "NSFW" to the thread title. At least give people the heads up.

Accidental sock

You need to add "trigger warning" and "NSFW" to the thread title. At least give people the heads up.
Was going to add "Warning- Graphic Images".....but people need to face up to the reality of this horror show...

"All it takes for Evil to prevail in this world is for good people to be patient while drivers act the eejit"

hollandia

I presume the gards have locked down Dublin city centre in a state of emergency as a result of this?

Accidental sock

I presume the gards have locked down Dublin city centre in a state of emergency as a result of this?
Of course.....and Paul Williams has christened the perpetrator "The Navigator"

hollandia

Of course.....and Paul Williams has christened the perpetrator "The Navigator"
I'll look forward to his "inside story" "lifting the lid" on the nefarious activities of this scandalous breach of the rules of the road. According to "Senior Garda Sources" the Navigator is responsible for multiple littering offenses, failing to signal on a roundabout as well as tailgating during her reign of terror. No doubt there will also be a book detailing her "rise to power" as Dublin's most feared motorist...

LadyLou

And a woman too. Oh the shame! What will her man say? He'll be really mad

with her. He won't let her drive again.

corporal punishment

In global warming news today, I relit the boiler to warm up some water coz the solar panels aint getting no solar.

Where's my headline?

Carlos Danger

Website
www.youtube.com
In global warming news today, I relit the boiler to warm up some water coz the solar panels aint getting no solar.

Where's my headline?
You should consider having the panels moved so that they might get a bit more sun.

Casablanca

Of course, this is another example of the complete incompetence of whoever is responsible for this sort of thing and the malign influence of dark forces(possible jooish west-brit furriner-loving squirrels) who in conjunction with the mass media and the global elites manufactured this crisis to take our minds off Ireland losing to Italy.

Will you this post on Pravda? Never!

Betson

Finally they are covering some real news compared to the other nonsense they have.

Makes a change from stories which have infested the main pages of the online version such as ''Cian Healy has just sent a hilarious tweet to his Girlfriend'' or vice versa ''and the social media world is a flutter by it''

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies