Beast From The East II Is A Posibility for Paddy's Weekend

General Urko

It seems there is a distinct possibility, we may have more very cold weather again for The Saint Patrick Weekend -

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/weather/topstories/fears-that-the-beast-from-the-east-could-return-on-st-patricks-day/ar-BBK7hRC?li=BBr5KbJ

Prior to the first beast, I saw a front page report on the rubbish that is The Daily Express warning The Britz that it was on the way and I said to myself I'll believe it when I see it!

I remember many's a Paddy's Day being rain or hailstone affected!

So we may becoming up to a time when we need to restock on milk and Bread!

Hopefully our Lidls will be safe from being bull dozed!

General Urko

And hopefully if Britain is hit, the grand slam game will go ahead!

D

Deleted member 48908

It seems there is a distinct possibility, we may have more very cold weather again for The Saint Patrick Weekend -

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/weather/topstories/fears-that-the-beast-from-the-east-could-return-on-st-patricks-day/ar-BBK7hRC?li=BBr5KbJ

Prior to the first beast, I saw a front page report on the rubbish that is The Daily Express warning The Britz that it was on the way and I said to myself I'll believe it when I see it!

I remember many's a Paddy's Day being rain or hailstone affected!

So we may becoming up to a time when we need to restock on milk and Bread!

Hopefully our Lidls will be safe from being bull dozed!
The cold will probably help with your prostatic hyperplasia. It generally shrinks things. Physics, innit.

blokesbloke

Unless it brings some daycent snow to Birmingham I am not interested.

Pathetic amount we got.

I am well used to having to make do with a couple of inches in my personal life but damned it I want it from my snow too.

fat finger

The Beast from the East can take a hike. A Vest from the West and hip flask is all the genuine rugby fan will need on the day

General Urko

Pathetic amount we got.

I am well used to having to make do with a couple of inches in my personal life but damned it I want it from my snow too.
petunia

That's obviously a very special beast, you are referring to!:rolleyes:

General Urko

Pathetic amount we got.

If it's over Brum, it could also affect Cheltenham!

General Urko

we cannot be denied the opportunity to hammer that odious eddie thing .......10/11 borrow money if you have to and get it on Ireland its free money :cool:
I see he's now claiming their recent defeats are an important part of the learning process, hopefully, he will continue to learn more from our game against them!petunia

HenryHorace

And hopefully if Britain is hit, the grand slam game will go ahead!
Hope the Brits hammer us. Rugby is a game for snobs who look down their noses at the working classes. Come on England.

statsman

Does this mean all the stupid bloody parades will be cancelled? Great news.

statsman

Hope the Brits hammer us. Rugby is a game for snobs who look down their noses at the working classes. Come on England.
Well, you would. And people call me a West Brit!

Socratus O' Pericles

missis o'p and I are going to Sligo for some hill walking, will it be snowing in Sligo?

General Urko

missis o'p and I are going to Sligo for some hill walking, will it be snowing in Sligo?
Nothing's for certain, I'm fairly sure you will bring sunshine with you, out of your hole!:roll:

Lagertha

Better stock up on bread then. petunia Ah, Storm Emma, the time when every shop ran out of bread.

blokesbloke

If it's over Brum, it could also affect Cheltenham!
Oh my dear, the very idea!

Something in Birmingham affecting Cheltenham? For shame Sir! There may not be many miles between them but they are two different worlds!

GDPR

The BBC is forecasting snow for Saturday, Sunday and Monday for London - though that forecast is too far ahead imho and won't be as cold as is forecast. Happens all the time.

As for stocking up on bread etc, surely there is enough left from the last Beast time? I presume it was put in the freezer.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies