• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

ShoutingIsLeadership

I have shoutingIslangership on ignore.

Reading that comment, that he made about swinging from trees, I recommend that the rest of you consider this as an option.

Another veneer liberal with an awful lot of contempt inside.
This tool has me on ignore? The fella who has the following beneath its moniker (bold is my emphasis):

Advertising insults our intelligence. The intelligent thing to do is ignore adertising.

Analyzer

Likewise, let's identify the common factor here. Oh, Islam. Right. I look forward to your contribution on how this clearly dangerous ideology needs combatting and reforming.
Hitchcock has been given that opportunity on the thread concerning criticism of that belief system.

And has deflected, excused, diverted, repeatedly.

Hitchcock

Indeed. And they would be wise to understand what common factor, if any, is driving such level of discontent, anger and resentment.

Likewise, let's identify the common factor here. Oh, Islam. Right. I look forward to your contribution on how this clearly dangerous ideology needs combatting and reforming.
A rather reductionist 'analysis' there.

Brenny

Yes, and the person who stops such a man is probably also a man.

Analyzer

Mitsui2

Last edited:
Last edited:
Did you see that story about the illegal immigrant in France, who climbed up the outside of a building (he's black, it was easy as he is well used to swinging from trees in Africa) to abduct that poor vulnerable 4 year old child?

Well guess what - the MSM is spinning it as though he was climbing the building to help that child. Funny how we saw no pictures of what happened to the child after he was dragged over the balcony and out of shot of the cameras.
And I noticed that none of our more immigration-obsessed posters started a thread on it, either. I fear they were cesnored!

Pizza Man

Probably rules out mental health, that's only allowed when they're white....#hypocrisy
Talking of mental health, how's yours these days? Are you still taking the Ritalin via a suppository?

Angular Merkel

Did you see that story about the illegal immigrant in France, who climbed up the outside of a building (he's black, it was easy as he is well used to swinging from trees in Africa) to abduct that poor vulnerable 4 year old child?

Well guess what - the MSM is spinning it as though he was climbing the building to help that child. Funny how we saw no pictures of what happened to the child after he was dragged over the balcony and out of shot of the cameras.
There was a second adult on the next balcony; just what was his role??

ShoutingIsLeadership

Indeed. And they would be wise to understand what common factor, if any, is driving such level of discontent, anger and resentment.

Any comments on the black, illegal Muslim immigrant, who scaled a building yesterday, to save a child? You know, the man who thanked God for helping him?

Or any comments on the near one billion Muslims who will today just live very ordinary lives?

A Voice

Which particular virtue am I signalling?
That you're not a waycist.
Anyone who observes the disproportionate number of shootings and hostage takings in Belgium perpetrated by Muslims has to be a waycist.
So rather than ponder the disturbing trend in the previous sentence you invent a stereotype of the waycist which you then lampoon for plaudits from your ostrich mates.
After all, if we call all critics of Islamic violence waycists then the pwoblem of Islamic violence will go away.
It must be gweat in la-la land.

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom