• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

Hitchcock

Would you say that enough Muslims are terrorists and enough Muslims are supporters of terrorists that Muslim populations should be carefully managed and controlled?
Ah AVoice - we were waiting for you last Saturday, didn't spot you around :lol::lol: Oh on your question, that would be a big fat NO!

Hitchcock

I have invited you to stand up that steaming pile of lies. Unsurprisingly you have failed. Revolting creep......and of course resident apologist for the savagery perpetrated in the name of the Religion of Mayhem.
I take no lectures from a poster who has consistently refused to provide a shred of evidence from my posts to back his allegations against me.

Secondly, I take no lectures from a poster who believes ALL Muslims are tainted by the crimes of a handful of their community but believes that the crimes of the IRA are disconnected from the broader Irish Nationalist community.

Grin and don't bear it.

Olli Rehn depending on fiction as the basis of argument, is at the same level of intellectual discourse as your average jihadi saying with certainty that they are out to remove humanity of it's problems by the conduct of their theological instructions.

Needless, to say this is back to the "fundamentals" of Olli Rehn - both the poster, and the nEU imperial Commisar. Confront the serious with absurdity, and hope that nobody notices the serious.

Belgium has a jihadi problem. Sweep it under the carpet. Pretend everything is fine.

One empire, one Politburo, one narrative.

Anybody who opposes is deemed mad in the head. How dare any of you question the narrative presented to you !!!

Or maybe Olli thinks it was American Baptists again who were behind this attack.....
In the unlikely circumstance where the culprits proved to have been American Baptists I would bet Olli would be the first out of the traps to state his outrage and condemnation.

Analyzer

In the unlikely circumstance where the culprits proved to have been American Baptists I would bet Olli would be the first out of the traps to state his outrage and condemnation.
He would indeed.

But when it is the lunar cult......an absence of criticism exists.

Trampas

I take no lectures from a poster who has consistently refused to provide a shred of evidence from my posts to back his allegations against me.

Secondly, I take no lectures from a poster who believes ALL Muslims are tainted by the crimes of a handful of their community but believes that the crimes of the IRA are disconnected from the broader Irish Nationalist community.
You are telling me what I believe even though you have yet to adduce one shred of evidence to support your desperate and repetitive diatribe. When you have come up with a suitable quotation no doubt you will vouchsafe it to us. Otherwise buck off sunshine.

Hitchcock

You are telling me what I believe even though you have yet to adduce one shred of evidence to support your desperate and repetitive diatribe. When you have come up with a suitable quotation no doubt you will vouchsafe it to us. Otherwise buck off sunshine.
You are telling me what I believe even though you have yet to adduce one shred of evidence to support your desperate and repetitive diatribe
Hypocrisy much?

When you have come up with a suitable quotation no doubt you will vouchsafe it to us.
You might oblige me with the same courtesy, I've been asking for 13 months.

mr_anderson

Olli Rehn depending on fiction as the basis of argument, is at the same level of intellectual discourse as your average jihadi saying with certainty that they are out to remove humanity of it's problems by the conduct of their theological instructions.

Needless, to say this is back to the "fundamentals" of Olli Rehn - both the poster, and the nEU imperial Commisar. Confront the serious with absurdity, and hope that nobody notices the serious.

Belgium has a jihadi problem. Sweep it under the carpet. Pretend everything is fine.

One empire, one Politburo, one narrative.

Anybody who opposes is deemed mad in the head. How dare any of you question the narrative presented to you !!!

Or maybe Olli thinks it was American Baptists again who were behind this attack.....
It fascinates me to see how the left constantly tries to shut down the Islamic debate.
It's a modern day version of The Emperor's New Clothes.
Everyone can see it, but nobody can say it.
And those who dare point it out are accused of racism etc.

I genuinely believe that future psychiatrists will be examining these times.
There's almost a collective voluntary ignorance that prevails that culture.

Would be fascinating to watch were the consequences of their (in)action not so deadly.

Analyzer

It fascinates me to see how the left constantly tries to shut down the Islamic debate.
It's a modern day version of The Emperor's New Clothes.
Everyone can see it, but nobody can say it.
And those who dare point it out are accused of racism etc.

I genuinely believe that future psychiatrists will be examining these times.
There's almost a collective voluntary ignorance that prevails that culture.

Would be fascinating to watch were the consequences of their (in)action not so deadly.
Veneer liberals need some topic to give expression of it's moral insolvency. Something that is the ultimate virtue signalling trajectory. The Lunar cult meets that requirement.

londonpride

Best you don't post reply, As it may show your ignorance of reality. If you really want to answer a question . Assuming this God does exist ./which side did It support during the Irish holocaust known as the Famine.. Was it the Irish catholic side or the Reformist Protestant British landlord.
Still waiting for your reply Wagmore.
If the question is too difficult to understand ??? That's ok.

A Voice

Ah AVoice - we were waiting for you last Saturday, didn't spot you around :lol::lol: Oh on your question, that would be a big fat NO!
Why? So you could gloat or something? How childish of you.

So you think Muslim communities pose the same security threat as other religious communities?

Which shows how little you know and understand.

National security setups in various European countries focus closely on the Muslim threat. You think they're wasting their time.

razorblade

If you don't know the difference between those fighting a land war based on occupation and those who seek world domination there's no hope for you this is not to defend the IRA mind you but they didn't care about matters outside of the NI conflict unlike islamists who only care about submitting the world to their brand of Islam and kill all those who don't comply do you see the difference you see this is exactly why its very silly of you to pose that question and equate it as the same situation when it isn't remotely the same.

johnnypockets

If you don't know the difference between those fighting a land war based on occupation and those who seek world domination there's no hope for you this is not to defend the IRA mind you but they didn't care about matters outside of the NI conflict unlike islamists who only care about submitting the world to their brand of Islam and kill all those who don't comply do you see the difference you see this is exactly why its very silly of you to pose that question and equate it as the same situation when it isn't remotely the same.
Jaysus man, are you short of full stops or something?!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom