• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

ShoutingIsLeadership

And I noticed that none of our more immigration-obsessed posters started a thread on it, either. I fear they cesnored!
To be fair, they are probably out looking for the child and word hasn't reached. After all, child protection is their only concern

Emily Davison

And hasn't been seen since
Oh dear, did the evil black man kill him do you think. Which country is the man from, presumably a black Muslim who entered France illegally. Don't know why they haven't put him in jail and deported him on the first flight out. The French seem to have lost the plot, giving him a medal and a job as a fireman too. What is the world coming too.

ShoutingIsLeadership

That you're not a waycist.
Anyone who observes the disproportionate number of shootings and hostage takings in Belgium perpetrated by Muslims has to be a waycist.
So rather than ponder the disturbing trend in the previous sentence you invent a stereotype of the waycist which you then lampoon for plaudits from your ostrich mates.
After all, if we call all critics of Islamic violence waycists then the pwoblem of Islamic waycism will go away.
It must be gweat in la-la land.
Hang on - not being a racist is now considered a virtue?

ShoutingIsLeadership

Oh dear, did the evil black man kill him do you think. Which country is the man from, presumably a black Muslim who entered France illegally. Don't know why they haven't put him in jail and deported him on the first flight out. The French seem to have lost the plot, giving him a medal and a job as a fireman too. What is the world coming too.
That's what happens when you have a pretend non-gay as President

Emily Davison

And I noticed that none of our more immigration-obsessed posters started a thread on it, either. I fear they cesnored!
I noticed a lot of them over on the abortion threads, they're very concerned that white Irish women are not reproducing and that instead all the illegal immigrants are breeding like rabbits. It's going to be worse now that Irish women will be able to more easily abort, there's a thread there today where they're discussing horrific numbers like 18,000 + a year. At this rate there won't be a white Christian born in about 50 years.

ShoutingIsLeadership

An acute sense of irony.

Leastways I always considered that a virtue - though in fairness you can see why A Voice might think otherwise.
At least s/he didn't take the post literally...so there is some hope yet

Analyzer

For some rather baffling reason, the veneer liberals are obsessed with discussing just about anything except the actual event that occurred ?

Have you got something to hide ?

Those of them are on this thread all opt to discuss just about anything else that they can think about, except the actual attack.

How much cognitive dissonance are you living in ?

Why are you all trying to avoid the fact that there is a problem, and that it is resulting in people being murdered ?

Belgium's anti-terror crisis center has been monitoring the situation, officials said. Liege was also the site of a 2011 shooting where a gunman killed four people before turning the gun on himself.

Belgium has been on high alert since a Brussels-based Islamic State cell helped carry out the Paris attacks in 2015 that killed 130 people at the Bataclan theater. Another attack in Brussels in 2016 left 32 dead. Today's attack unfolded during Ramadan, the Islamic holy month.

fat finger

Heard shouting Allahu Akbar apparently. That should give us a hint. Nothing to do with Islam of course.
How will this affect the decision by Irish councils to permit the building of massive mosques in our cities?
And will it still be OK for mosque building to be paid for by Saudi Arabian terror funds?

ShoutingIsLeadership

How will this affect the decision by Irish councils to permit the building of massive mosques in our cities?
And will it still be OK for mosque building to be paid for by Saudi Arabian terror funds?
Hang on. Yesterday, weren't you bemoaning that Irish women had the vote?

Casablanca

Did you see that story about the illegal immigrant in France, who climbed up the outside of a building (he's black, it was easy as he is well used to swinging from trees in Africa) to abduct that poor vulnerable 4 year old child?

Well guess what - the MSM is spinning it as though he was climbing the building to help that child. Funny how we saw no pictures of what happened to the child after he was dragged over the balcony and out of shot of the cameras.

Did anyone check to see where the child’s pram disappeared to after this furriner climbed the building?

Hmmmm, thought not. More libtard coverups.

A Voice

For some rather baffling reason, the veneer liberals are obsessed with discussing just about anything except the actual event that occurred ?

Those of them are on this thread all opt to discuss just about anything else that they can think about, except the actual attack.

Why are you all trying to avoid the fact that there is a problem, and that it is resulting in people being murdered ?
They're all pointing at squirrels and glowing in the appreciative gaze of their fellow reality-deniers.

Trainwreck

That you're not a waycist.
Anyone who observes the disproportionate number of shootings and hostage takings in Belgium perpetrated by Muslims has to be a waycist.
So rather than ponder the disturbing trend in the previous sentence you invent a stereotype of the waycist which you then lampoon for plaudits from your ostrich mates.
After all, if we call all critics of Islamic violence waycists then the pwoblem of Islamic violence will go away.
It must be gweat in la-la land.
I was out for a walk the other day. Accidently stumbled across a bear. A big fúcking bear. Terrified I was. Frozen in my tracks I was. We looked at one another, and he turned and walked away.

It made me realise my inner "speciesism" and the bigotry of people who say bears are dangerous.

ShoutingIsLeadership

Hey, Mr Trump fan. Any thoughts on the Americans, including many school children, shot dead by legally held firearms in the US, since your hero came to office?

D1ck.

ShoutingIsLeadership

Did anyone check to see where the child’s pram disappeared to after this furriner climbed the building?

Hmmmm, thought not. More libtard coverups.
It's in the back of the free fire truck that he's after getting

Lagertha

Whether it's a muslim attack, white person attack, christian attack, black person attack, whatever, you can almost be guaranteed that it's a man.
Almost, but not always. Meet Britain's first all women terrorist group, a woman, her daughter and another woman all planning a knife attack. They might be the first ones the authorities know about but I doubt they are the only ones.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...court-mina-dich-rizlaine-boular-a7889496.html

Mitsui2

At this rate there won't be a white Christian born in about 50 years.
:) On the basis of some of the posts from supposed "Christians" I've read on p.ie, that may not be quite as big a drop in numbers as one might imagine.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom