Bell charged over McConville death

Enigma Variations

I don't think there is a two tier justice system when it comes to confessions of having committed acts of murder.
Maybe I'm wrong but I interpreted that post as a reference to the existence of the maximum two-year sentence imprisonment stipulation for crimes committed prior to the GFA. If it is, it is the price of pragmatism, and considering that most of the guilty are getting on a bit, there will be fewer and fewer of these cases anyway so I don't think its ever going to be that much of an issue for most people.

Covenanter

I don't think there is a two tier justice system when it comes to confessions of having committed acts of murder.
There is a two tier justice system when it comes to people being charged and jailed. If you are a loyalist or a dissident republican then you are fair game. If you are a Provo who has remained loyal to the current leadership then you are immune from prosecution.

Global Justice

There is a two tier justice system when it comes to people being charged and jailed.
100% agree. First word of truth that has ever been uttered from Beachcomber.

How many Provos have served time? How many state terrorists of the RUC, UDR, BA and those in collusion and those who directed the collusion, terrorism and murder in offices in MI5/6 were ever prosecuted?

Next....

Covenanter

How many Provos have served time?
Nowhere near enough of the scumsters.

Covenanter

Thank you for not denying my accurate assessment of their being a two-tier justice system in favour of MI5/MI6/Loyalist British state terrorists
The way it worked was the bad guys go locked up and the good guys didn't. It's pretty much the same in all western democracies although there are occasional miscarriages of justice. The UDR 4 for instance.

Global Justice

The way it worked was the bad guys go locked up and the good guys didn't. It's pretty much the same in all western democracies although there are occasional miscarriages of justice. The UDR 4 for instance.
Britain instigated the conflict in Ireland and disgustingly criminalised the resistance. The bad guys were those in MI5/MI6 offices murdering Irish civilians because they couldn't militarily defeat the IRA who rebelled against British colonial and imperialist onslaught in Ireland.

Covenanter

Britain instigated the conflict in Ireland and disgustingly criminalised the resistance. The bad guys were those in MI5/MI6 offices murdering Irish civilians because they couldn't militarily defeat the IRA who rebelled against British colonial and imperialist onslaught in Ireland.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Silly c*nt.

Covenanter

You're putting the cart before the horse there, a chaha
Tullyhommon then? After all the BB are equivalent to dissident republicans in your little minds.

Covenanter

michael-mcivor

The Producers of ‘ American Crime Story ‘ who made the dramas- The people v OJ Simpson and the Assassination of Gianna Versace are to make a series on the disappeared especially about the killing of the tout Jean McConville-

The series will be based on the book- say nothing: A True story of murder in ( Northern ) Ireland by Patrick Radden Keene- so it’s going to be a one sided story if it’s based on that brit loving book- saying that I did enjoy watching the first two series-

pippakin

The Producers of ‘ American Crime Story ‘ who made the dramas- The people v OJ Simpson and the Assassination of Gianna Versace are to make a series on the disappeared especially about the killing of the tout Jean McConville-

The series will be based on the book- say nothing: A True story of murder in ( Northern ) Ireland by Patrick Radden Keene- so it’s going to be a one sided story if it’s based on that brit loving book- saying that I did enjoy watching the first two series-
Tout? Wash your mouth out with carbolic. There is no, zero evidence Jean McConville was a tout, there is however a deluge of lying excuses from known liars the IRA. If Ivor Bell and his accomplices ever do stand trial the screeching of tout will be shown to be a lie.

The one thing IRA liars never bother to do is explain how a widow with TEN CHILDREN in a SMALL FLAT with a son in the INLA was supposed to have time and space to spy on anyone. But no one will be surprised by the Irish eagerness to condemn a widow and her TEN CHILDREN Only look at the numbers of child abuse cases in the south of Ireland alone, including of course 800 dead babies and toddlers dumped in a cess pit in Tuam. Thanks to some truth tellers Ireland is now known as the child abuse capital of the world.

michael-mcivor

Jean should have washed her mouth out after the IRA found the brit radio in her house but give her a warning because of her children- but she just had to keep touting and was took away and removed from society- not hard for jean to look out her window and tell the Brits what her neighbors were doing and who was going in and out of homes etc- local gossip was handy to the foreign brit army- Foreign helpers were removed- you don’t want Jean to be a brit tout because you know what an awful stigma that was on anyone during the war-

pippakin

Jean should have washed her mouth out after the IRA found the brit radio in her house but give her a warning because of her children- but she just had to keep touting and was took away and removed from society- not hard for jean to look out her window and tell the Brits what her neighbors were doing and who was going in and out of homes etc- local gossip was handy to the foreign brit army- Foreign helpers were removed- you don’t want Jean to be a brit tout because you know what an awful stigma that was on anyone during the war-
I don't care if Jean McConville was a Brit spy or not I just don't see how she could have been, easy enough to look out of a window, not so easy to use a radio transmitter in a flat full of kids and no doubt their friends. Enough of the lies there is no evidence IRA lies are not evidence. No stigma attaches to anyone who told the truth the fact that the IRA can't face the truth is their problem