Bell charged over McConville death

rem81

The British should not be prosecuting any man in Ireland at all, regardless of what he did or did not do. PSNI People should not inform

pippakin

pippakin

Thanks for sharing. Do you have an opinion as to why the thread was removed? Do you think, for example, that it might have something to do with the admissions that were made, by members of the British Army, and the contradictions in the claims now being made by the British authorities:

“They did not get up in the morning with the intention of killing and maiming innocent civilians”

I can't quote from the source, but either Johnson is lying or the British soldiers are lying. Telling me it's Off-Topic, which I suspect you're going to do, is to miss the point entirely.

Selective Internment has proven to be a far more effective tactic.
Has the thread been removed? I'm still here so are you. Of course it could be that no one else can read our comments.

I don't want to boast but my guess if it has been removed is that someone objected to my comments and if they've got a working grey cell those of the fantasist...

michael-mcivor

There are always casualties
The Irish journal is running a story that Jeans children are against their mothers story being made into a series because they don’t want their mothers name to be known all over the worlds NetFlix as a brit tout-

pippakin

The Irish journal is running a story that Jeans children are against their mothers story being made into a series because they don’t want their mothers name to be known all over the worlds NetFlix as a brit tout-
You must be dreaming the IRA have called Jean McConville a tout for decades its their only excuse for murdering a widowed mother of TEN children Knowing Netflix if the McConville family are objecting to the series its because of the heavy slant Netflix will doubtless put on it. Netflix and the truth are in no way connected.

michael-mcivor

You must be dreaming the IRA have called Jean McConville a tout for decades its their only excuse for murdering a widowed mother of TEN children Knowing Netflix if the McConville family are objecting to the series its because of the heavy slant Netflix will doubtless put on it. Netflix and the truth are in no way connected.
Knowing Netflix it will be a entertaining series- hope it’s made in time for the border-poll so I can watch both results with 🍿 popcorn in one hand and the remote in the other-

pippakin

Knowing Netflix it will be a entertaining series- hope it’s made in time for the border-poll so I can watch both results with 🍿 popcorn in one hand and the remote in the other-
Netflix are a left wing rubbish company I have virtually given up watching their American films & series. I could care less about a border poll IMO there is not and never has been a border.

michael-mcivor

Netflix are a left wing rubbish company I have virtually given up watching their American films & series. I could care less about a border poll IMO there is not and never has been a border.
Some good shows on Netflix- but I’ll admit there are a lot of bad ones also-
Saying there has never been a border is like saying there were never no Brits or the UK is a figment of our imagination-

pippakin

Some good shows on Netflix- but I’ll admit there are a lot of bad ones also-
Saying there has never been a border is like saying there were never no Brits or the UK is a figment of our imagination-
Nothing Netflix does is done without first using the race/colour/religion angle.

You're right I should have said there has never been a border since the British united Ireland. Its a tragedy the Irish split the country in two

LISTOWEL MAN

Gerry Adams vows to protest tonight 'in solidarity with victims' families
Mar 14, 2019

Beachcomber

Gerry Adams vows to protest tonight 'in solidarity with victims' families
Mar 14, 2019

So much for the attitude shown at post #546 that "There are always casualties".

That theory always seems to apply only when Ns and Rs ended up dead.

Should dirty old uncle Jarry not be out protesting on behalf of all victims? Including those who were killed by the PIRA.

Fr. Ted Crilly

So much for the attitude shown at post #546 that "There are always casualties".

That theory always seems to apply only when Ns and Rs ended up dead.

Should dirty old uncle Jarry not be out protesting on behalf of all victims? Including those who were killed by the PIRA.
And the kids your mates raped in Kincora.......

Beachcomber

Jean should have washed her mouth out after the IRA found the brit radio in her house but give her a warning because of her children- but she just had to keep touting and was took away and removed from society- not hard for jean to look out her window and tell the Brits what her neighbors were doing and who was going in and out of homes etc- local gossip was handy to the foreign brit army- Foreign helpers were removed- you don’t want Jean to be a brit tout because you know what an awful stigma that was on anyone during the war-
The PIRA made that story up to try to justify their murder of her.

pippakin

The 'there are always casualties' comment was made by me & as far as I am concerned there are no sides to it everyone was in the same situation Republican scum in one neighborhood Loyalist scum in another

pippakin

What war? Vicious gangs of thugs attacking their own neighbors is not a war If there had been a war Belfast and Londonderry would no longer exist. War doesn't discriminate in the war zone if it moves its killed

Fr. Ted Crilly

The people who did that are not my mates.

And they were convicted and jailed.

Were all PIRA murderers convicted and jailed?
How many murdering brit army scum have been jailed?
How many MI5 scum have been jailed for colluding with the Glenanne Gang and others?

Get up the f**king yard.