Ben Gilroy avoids the slammer

Levellers

Ben and his gang of merry men!

[video=youtube;kXqIbWacFRQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXqIbWacFRQ[/video]

automaticforthepeople

It's his cell mate who we should be thinking of tonight.

No matter what he's done, rooming with Ben is in itself a punishment which is cruel and degrading beyond any sentence a judge could impose.

gijoe

Gilroy is nothing but an insufferable blowhard dunce. Why people are describing him as right wing is beyond me. The policies seem more mixed with a general left leaning.

bonkers

Gilroy is nothing but an insufferable blowhard dunce. Why people are describing him as right wing is beyond me. The policies seem more mixed with a general left leaning.
You haven’t seen his posts about immigrants and especially Muslims?

Cdebru

Ben and his gang of merry men!

[video=youtube;kXqIbWacFRQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXqIbWacFRQ[/video]
The lesser known Markievicz, gone but never forgotten.

Cdebru

Mixed with insanity about Freemen, and titles and authorised representatives of yourself being a separate entity.

muttsnuts

Mixed with insanity about Freemen, and titles and authorised representatives of yourself being a separate entity.
Let's not forget that Ben got at least four people jailed for contempt of court on the back of his "advice" as a McKenzie Friend (which the High Court was satisfied was being done for a fee).

I cannot fathom the outrage on social media about this and a planned "protest" outside Mountjoy right now. The High Court charged him with contempt of court (not the first time he has been in contempt of court but he has managed to avoid jail on at least three occasions despite being convicted) and he admitted to the contempt and he apologised.

The Court then indicated that he should get 6 months for the contempt, reduced to 3 months because he apologised. The Court then suggested a Community Service Order should be imposed instead of that sentence. Mr Gilroy then consented to that order but did not do any of his community service since October 2017 to date. He then indicated that he did not do it because there was an issue of a comma being misplaced in the order for the community service. If you act like a pr*ck in the High Court, what on earth did he expect to happen other than he would go to prison?

Buchaill Dana

Its the same mongos who support Robinson.

I think this is a clever move by Gilroy. King of the bewildered now.

the secretary

I though Gilroy was kinda too important to go to jail.

MsDaisyC

Let's not forget that Ben got at least four people jailed for contempt of court on the back of his "advice" as a McKenzie Friend (which the High Court was satisfied was being done for a fee).

I cannot fathom the outrage on social media about this and a planned "protest" outside Mountjoy right now. The High Court charged him with contempt of court (not the first time he has been in contempt of court but he has managed to avoid jail on at least three occasions despite being convicted) and he admitted to the contempt and he apologised.

The Court then indicated that he should get 6 months for the contempt, reduced to 3 months because he apologised. The Court then suggested a Community Service Order should be imposed instead of that sentence. Mr Gilroy then consented to that order but did not do any of his community service since October 2017 to date. He then indicated that he did not do it because there was an issue of a comma being misplaced in the order for the community service. If you act like a pr*ck in the High Court, what on earth did he expect to happen other than he would go to prison?
Maybe the 16k expected at yesterday's Yellow Jackasses protest will turn up.

muttsnuts

Maybe the 16k expected at yesterday's Yellow Jackasses protest will turn up.
Don't you know that protest was just a ruse to check if their facebook pages were being monitored ? FYI they were! Drew Harris was personally spying on the yellow vest movement, fearful that what is happening in France could happen here. That said, the yellow vests here appear to be a motley crew of groups including anti eviction activists, rabid republican types, anti vaxxers, anti fluoride enthusiasts as well as the usual dole scrotes just up for a bit of a bit of lawbreaking.

Baron von Biffo

that's a fairly benign view, the old adage rings true here; if it looks too good to be true, then its too good to be true.

i'd nearly insist on psychological testing on those insisting on bringing in McKenzie friends
McKenzie friends have caused untold hardship. They're much loved by 'activists' who deserve what they get but I believe they're also disproportionally present in the family courts helping to make the already poor situation of men in such cases even worse.

Casablanca

Was it for this that Michelle Collins led the Civil Rights Marches at Beal na Blath?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies