Bertie:Don't blame me for the recession.

Marlowe

Headline in the Sun tomorrow.

Bertie gives an interview and presumably denies it all.He had nothing to do with it.

cavok

Website
www.politics.ie
bertie 'the fool who broke the nation' ahern

in denial? delusional? always.

Bobert

"Ah jayus byes, ye can't be blamin' me, I'm ju-ju-just Beartie..."

DCon

blame the global economic downturn for the global recession.

blame bertie for the housing bubble, the high government and senior civil servant pay, the reckless squandering of billions of euro on his watch, the poor health service, the lack of efficient public transport, the dependance on foreign companies creating jobs, the lack of any coherent economic policy.

JCSkinner

Website
skinflicks.blogspot.com
Not sure where I heard it, but when El Berto was heading out to New York recently en route to giving his 150 bucks a plate dinner and speech in Honduras (of all places), he ran into a bunch of Northside brickies in immigration clearance in Dublin.
"Howyiz, lads?" mumbles the Bert. "Off for a bit of shopping are yiz?"
"F uck you, you criminal c unt," comes the reply. "We're having to emigrate because of you!"
A sanitised version of this anecdote appeared in a number of newspapers.

Marlowe

blame the global economic downturn for the global recession.

blame bertie for the housing bubble, the high government and senior civil servant pay, the reckless squandering of billions of euro on his watch, the poor health service, the lack of efficient public transport, the dependance on foreign companies creating jobs, the lack of any coherent economic policy.
But of course if Bertie says it isn't so then of course it isn't so.

This is a foretaste of what we can expect when FF go into opposition.

Not sure where I heard it, but when El Berto was heading out to New York recently en route to giving his 150 bucks a plate dinner and speech in Honduras (of all places), he ran into a bunch of Northside brickies in immigration clearance in Dublin.
"Howyiz, lads?" mumbles the Bert. "Off for a bit of shopping are yiz?"
"F uck you, you criminal c unt," comes the reply. "We're having to emigrate because of you!"
A sanitised version of this anecdote appeared in a number of newspapers.
Miriam Lord had a sanitised (just a tad) version a few months ago:
MIRIAM LORD'S WEEK - The Irish Times - Sat, Feb 21, 2009

Cato

I have told my staff that if by any twist of fate that a$$hole should walk into my shop they're to tell him to "fu¢k off". He and all other senior FF figure are most defiantly not welcome.

I had to kick out the FF local election candidate out of the shop last. Nice girl, but I had to tell her that she wasn't welcome.

DS-09

"Ah jayus byes, ye can't be blamin' me, I'm ju-ju-just Beartie..."
Excellent and well conceived post :roll::roll::roll:

flavirostris

Would be great if tonys could make a comeback - would love to see him spin some of this stuff

cavok

Website
www.politics.ie
Would be great if tonys could make a comeback - would love to see him spin some of this stuff
Tonys is now heavily sedated and a guest of the State in Leafy Dundrum

cavok

Website
www.politics.ie
Funny article, well written. Wouldn't it be great if some other foreign development agency asked BA to give a paper entitled "Political Taxidermy - Stuffing Big Cats Without Being Scratched"
'Raping Tigers and Walking Free'

A Symposium hosted by Bartholomew Ahern (Disgraced TD)

Last edited:

DS-09

I had to kick out the FF local election candidate out of the shop last. Nice girl, but I had to tell her that she wasn't welcome.
Wonder is this the fiery spanish galwegian blood kicking in? :p Btw thats very gentlemanly of you- did you actually put your boot to her me wonders :roll:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies