Bertie/Joe Burke's Dublin Port plans gone

stanley

A hundred years and €1bn to turn port into suburb - National News, Frontpage - Independent.ie

Today's report exposes fully what this pair were up to, it is a sign of the times and the arrogance of the FF'rs that Burke eventually had to be told by a Judge to walk away, Bertie probably told him to plug on it will all blow over.

The pair of them would have cleaned up if they got this through, we are lucky someone saw sense and Mahon in no small way has more than anybody helped to expose this pair of lying fuppers.

stanley

Wouldnt suprise me if scumbag Ahern had a hidden beneficial interest in this.

Bertie would through Joe/Des have tapped every big developer in the country for this one, the Dunner, Owen O'Callagan this would have been his pension for his doting days and all that minor celebrity family that he has landed on us, we should be glad he has no sons and Jay n Rocco still in nappies.

Well you can exclude any mention within the report of the economic effects of having the Port in Dublin rather than 20km north because its an irrelevance as the port will be developed for 21st century use with infrastructure required.

As for Urban sprawl well are these the same people who scream about houses in Kildare where as this will effectively generate a complete new town from scatch with existing public transport within easy reach of the city centre.

adamirer

Well you can exclude any mention within the report of the economic effects of having the Port in Dublin rather than 20km north because its an irrelevance as the port will be developed for 21st century use with infrastructure required.

As for Urban sprawl well are these the same people who scream about houses in Kildare where as this will effectively generate a complete new town from scatch with existing public transport within easy reach of the city centre.
The Bord Pleanala oral hearings on this begin on Monday 31st August at 11am in the Gresham Hotel on the proposal for a very controversial Port extension.

MsAnneThrope

Burkshire Hathaway Inc.

Burkshire Hathaway Inc., over the years.

Last edited:

stanley

The next big one will be Joe Burke's chairmanship of the DDDA and the strokes he pulled.

seanmacc

Didn't the PDs and Tom Morrissey push for this project as well?

They did indeed. But they also made sure that work for the port tunnel had started when they did. Imagine how great it would be for all of those Mercedes and Lexus coming from all those luxury apartments could just sail through the tunnel, take the Malahide exit at the M1 and be right at the brand new golf course and leisure facility built on a former Taoiseachs land.

hammer

What ever happened that Joe Burke allegation out in Malahide ?

Is this the same Bertie that couldn`t care less about money !! Pinnochio ?

lostexpectation

Website
dublinstreams.blogspot.com

alonso

Hmmm I would support the moving of the Port tbh and 100 years seems to be an exageration when compared to Helsinki. Dublin is over 1000 years old and in the last 20 has been let engorge vast tracts of agricultural land all over Leinster. I would support this process beginnning sooner rather than later.

But i'll revisit this when i've read the report

DaveM

Hmmm I would support the moving of the Port tbh and 100 years seems to be an exageration when compared to Helsinki. Dublin is over 1000 years old and in the last 20 has been let engorge vast tracts of agricultural land all over Leinster. I would support this process beginnning sooner rather than later.

But i'll revisit this when i've read the report
To Braemor? Seems like it makes sense although we'd probably need beef us infrastructure serving the area, i.e. build the outer orbital motorway (Naas-Maynooth-Navan-Drogheda), etc. Either that or we try and kick start the use of rail frieght again. Irish Rail have no interest in rail freight anymore but are blocking efforts by anyone else to provide services even though there is a demand to be tapped into.

stanley

What ever happened that Joe Burke allegation out in Malahide ?

Is this the same Bertie that couldn`t care less about money !! Pinnochio ?

The first time or the second time.

TMK first time the burd withdrew the complaint, it is alleged she did so under heavy pressure but recd money.

Think the second one is still live, but Maria Corrigan washed her hands of him in the aftermath.

The cops have not brought any drink/drive charges.

So in other words Joe is back on the market, lock up your daughters.

MsAnneThrope

The cops have not brought any drink/drive charges.

So in other words Joe is back on the market, lock up your daughters.
Why not do you know? Wasn't he dangerously passed out drunk at the wheel when found? Then claimed he was ill? But as far as the law is concerned he was behind the wheel of a 'mekankly propelt vehykell' severely under the influence. This should be followed up on. What Garda station was handling it does anyone know?

The clubs should have air raid sirens installed inside, for any time he's seen staggering in the direction of their steps. Or a caged area inside, with long straws connected, so they can administer Châteauneuf-du-Pape from a safe distance.

stanley

Why not do you know? Wasn't he dangerously passed out drunk at the wheel when found? Then claimed he was ill? But as far as the law is concerned he was behind the wheel of a 'mekankly propelt vehykell' severely under the influence. This should be followed up on. What Garda station was handling it does anyone know?

The clubs should have air raid sirens installed inside, for any time he's seen staggering in the direction of their steps. Or a caged area inside, with long straws connected, so they can administer Châteauneuf-du-Pape from a safe distance.

The Keystones would tell you nothing, probably have to go to Garda ombudsman or your local non FF politician.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies