Betrayed: Is there no one to trust?

I would have voted Labour as usual without even a thought, but not now. I will not vote for F.G. I won't even mention the Traitors. How dare they sell us down the swanny, without even consulting us, letting us know how hard it's going to be for the poorest and the hardest working of us, but giving themselves pay rises. Telling us we have to suffer. And they give themselves a pay rise. And their secretarial assistants. FFS

No more. Are there any political parties left out there who care about us sick, and poor and the children? I cannot believe it but I do not trust Labour anymore, not after their meek acceptance of more cuts for the weakest. They too are traitors to the cause. It looks like Sinn Féin is the only party who gives a toss for us and the country. A lifetime believing in a principle and it was all a lie. I don't know if I will even ever vote again.

Hillmanhunter1

You're a big girl's blouse!

Fenian Óg

Vote SF. If they ever get into power, and betray their electorate base, at least I can say with some confidence that they will would be descimated. Unlike FF, 1 in 5 still want these guys??
And rightly so.

RockinRolla

The United Left Alliance and SF are the only credible parties left.

Once you go Left - you never go back!

FREEDOM!

rockofcashel

Website
www.sinnfein.ie
I would have voted Labour as usual without even a thought, but not now. I will not vote for F.G. I won't even mention the Traitors. How dare they sell us down the swanny, without even consulting us, letting us know how hard it's going to be for the poorest and the hardest working of us, but giving themselves pay rises. Telling us we have to suffer. And they give themselves a pay rise. And their secretarial assistants. FFS

No more. Are there any political parties left out there who care about us sick, and poor and the children? I cannot believe it but I do not trust Labour anymore, not after their meek acceptance of more cuts for the weakest. They too are traitors to the cause. It looks like Sinn Féin is the only party who gives a toss for us and the country. A lifetime believing in a principle and it was all a lie. I don't know if I will even ever vote again.
Come on over to the dark side Lazarus.. vote SF.. deep down, you know you want to

ifreannach

lazarus, you are one of the few on here that has my utmost respect. it never mattered who you voted for the cards are stacked. As someone who has never voted (i had my sickness young late 70's early 80's and to say it left a bad memory for me and my family is an understatement) and so my understanding of the world has always been why were people allowed to suffer needlessly when we have more than enough. anyways if you vote vote sinn fein, the last great hope, maybe the reality will be realised

We declare the right of the people of Ireland to the ownership of Ireland, and to the unfettered control of Irish destinies, to be sovereign and indefeasible

BlackLion

FG/Lab/SF should just change their motto to "Well we can't do any worse. can we?"

Miserable eFFer

Didn't Bill get it right all those years ago, -

"To be, or not to be: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep;
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep;
To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub;
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause: there's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life;
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
The oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,
The pangs of despised love, the law's delay,
The insolence of office and the spurns
That patient merit of the unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? who would fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscover'd country from whose bourn
No traveller returns, puzzles the will
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all;
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought,
And enterprises of great pith and moment
With this regard their currents turn awry,
And lose the name of action. - Soft you now!
The fair Ophelia! Nymph, in thy orisons
Be all my sins remember'd".

Tony Soprano

whay pay-rise are you on about? Is it the IMAGINARY one that John Drennan wrote about a few weeks ago???

Oscar Wilde

Lazarus,
many folks are going through your dilema, i'm not taking the mick
after the fiasco's of the church, the bankers, the politicians..
is there anything left they can't take from us... ?

never trust em again, middle-class respectability is a LIE

an innocent abroad

All political parties are the same! It's the system, Leinster house is the road to damascus. They get elected and all speak with the same voice, they like the gravy train, the salaries, the expense's, the pensions, We the people become the enemy, we threathen the cosy cartel of political census. They all suck from the same breast milk, which is the corrupt body politic! DEFAULT NOW! DO NOT PAY FOR THE TOXIC BANKS. TAKE YOUR DEPOSITS OUT NOW!

John Deere 5820

I'm not going to push any party manifesto on you but I would suggest that by not voting it's a vote for the government, I would hope for a massive turn out in the up coming election.

You are perfectly entitled not to vote and to feel betrayed but consider my post

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies