BiBi Being Questioned By Israeli Police on Corruption Allegations

james toney

Will he try firing the AG like Nixon?
Doubtful,as he is already getting preferential treatment from him...other avenues will be tried by Netanyahu,that's the danger as he tries to stay out of jail.

james toney

An Israeli court has convicted Sara Netanyahu, the wife of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, of fraudulently using state funds for posh takeaway meals under a plea bargain which saw her admit to lesser charges.
Netanyahu said he and his wife are the victims of a witch hunt.....while he fails to mention that she admitted her crimes...and got preferential treatment from the courts.

james toney

How does Netanyahu deflect and stay out of jail for his corruption.....another massacre of Palestinians....changes to the law,constitution or judges?
One thing is certain....he will stop at nothing to do so.

Netanyahu appointed the police commissioner he wanted to emasculate the investigative wing in 2015, but the commissioner, Roni Alsheikh, soon came to his senses and became impartial and determined to see justice done.
In the attorney general's office Netanyahu had a one-person dream team in the form of Yehuda Weinstein, who had served as the Netanyahu family’s personal attorney and gave the prime minister everything he wanted.
However, Weinstein finished his term in 2016 and his replacement Avichai Mandelblit, another close associate of the prime minister, shows worrisome signs of independence. Mandelblit is working on the prime minister’s criminal files slowly but with determination. In the state comptroller’s office, Netanyahu had managed to place another convenient person seven years ago: retired District Judge Joseph Shapira.
But here, too, the figure with a personal relationship with the Netanyahus transformed into a true public servant rather early in his tenure and refused to bend.
Shapira then published reports regarding Netanyahu’s various affairs and policies.

Clanrickard

How does Netanyahu deflect and stay out of jail for his corruption.....another massacre of Palestinians....changes to the law,constitution or judges?
One thing is certain....he will stop at nothing to do so.

Netanyahu appointed the police commissioner he wanted to emasculate the investigative wing in 2015, but the commissioner, Roni Alsheikh, soon came to his senses and became impartial and determined to see justice done.
In the attorney general's office Netanyahu had a one-person dream team in the form of Yehuda Weinstein, who had served as the Netanyahu family’s personal attorney and gave the prime minister everything he wanted.
However, Weinstein finished his term in 2016 and his replacement Avichai Mandelblit, another close associate of the prime minister, shows worrisome signs of independence. Mandelblit is working on the prime minister’s criminal files slowly but with determination. In the state comptroller’s office, Netanyahu had managed to place another convenient person seven years ago: retired District Judge Joseph Shapira.
But here, too, the figure with a personal relationship with the Netanyahus transformed into a true public servant rather early in his tenure and refused to bend.
Shapira then published reports regarding Netanyahu’s various affairs and policies.
Your obsession with what goes on in Israel is beyond a joke. Seek help.

james toney

Your obsession with what goes on in Israel is beyond a joke. Seek help.
I understand why the truth hurts you so much about Apartheid israel and Netanyahu's corruption,anti semitism,and fascist policies.....read the title of the thread.

Clanrickard

I understand why the truth hurts you so much about Apartheid israel and Netanyahu's corruption,anti semitism,and fascist policies.....read the title of the thread.
You are a bigoted fruit cake. Get help.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Well it is a middle eastern shytehole after all. There aren't many shining examples of proprietary governance in that region and Netanyahu isn't so different from some backhander Bedu.

james toney

You are a bigoted fruit cake. Get help.
Personal insults have not and will not work...they just reinforce my point...while showing how weak and futile your argument really is.
Maybe you need the help if you support Netanyahus Apartheid policies..his fascism...his far right racism...and his corruption.

Clanrickard

Personal insults have not and will not work...they just reinforce my point...while showing how weak and futile your argument really is.
Maybe you need the help if you support Netanyahus Apartheid policies..his fascism...his far right racism...and his corruption.
I don't support Nethanyahu as I have said.

james toney

I don't support Nethanyahu as I have said.
I bet you stand by his and israels Apartheid and racist policies..including their support for far right extremists.....am i wrong?

Clanrickard

I bet you stand by his and israels Apartheid and racist policies..including their support for far right extremists.....am i wrong?
I don't stand by his polices. No. Israel is not an apartheid state nor is it a racist state.

james toney

Yes you do.
Tripping yourself up by silly attempts at lying about the obvious further diminishes your argument.

Netanyahu says "Israel is not a nation for all it's citizens"

Netanyahu hoping to bring Meir Kahane supporters into government....even his right wing press reports on his latest slide into the gutter.

james toney

It's a household of deranged corrupt zionists......there must be a screaming competition between husband and wife.

Adelson’s statement was part of the police investigation into the deal Netanyahu allegedly negotiated with Yedioth Ahronoth publisher Arnon Mozes for favorable coverage in exchange for steps the prime minister would take to undermine Israel Hayom, its main rival.
Attorney General Avichai Mendelblit has decided to charge Netanyahu with fraud and breach of trust in this case, subject to a hearing.

Eventually, Adelson said, she and her husband got fed up and stopped visiting the Netanyahus.
“From the honored prime minister I would get screaming phone calls in the United States,” she said.
And when she heard screaming, “I’d simply put the phone down” and pick it up again only when the screaming stopped, “which could be five or 10 minutes.”

Miriam Adelson: ‘Sara Netanyahu told me if Iran wipes out Israel, it would be my fault’

Golah veNekhar

It's a household of deranged corrupt zionists......there must be a screaming competition between husband and wife.
Bibi is corrupt but he is not deranged, his wife however is totally psycho.

james toney

He is a bloodthirsty lunatic.....he is also a fascist...racist...and anti semitic.....along with his wife and son.
It comes natural to them.

james toney

The amount of hasbara trolls unable to defend the fascist...racist...corrupt and anti semitic Netanyahu and his family is well into double figures now.
They will still try the odd risible effort..while exposing their hypocrisy and stupidity.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies