Big bubbles in US

katsung47

944. See how big the bubble is (1/25/2017)

17 years ago, I found the Feds moved the area residents away and bought in houses in large scale. (see #733, 734, 736. CASH FOR HOUSE). As early as 2003, I warned of a housing bubble. (see #180. Beware of housing bubble (11/16/03))That bubble keeps growing up until now. I think that's because They failed to eliminate Kat Sung. The result is: San Jose becomes No.1 highest median house price city (where I live) and San Franciso is the No.2. (Where my mother and sisters live).

Here is a chart of median home sale prices of San Francisco. The curve is accordant to the persecution course the Feds apply on me. The unusual upward price started from 1993. Though the chart author thought there were two bubbles, it is still a big one in fact. The bubble stopped growing up in 2008 due to financial tsunami but the Feds managed to prevent it from breaking. The down turn was mild. Even in lowest point of 2011, it's 695,000. Double the amount of starting price.

From steep curve you may see how big this bubble is.

Report: San Jose, Not San Francisco, Has Highest Median Home Price In Country
BY JACK MORSE IN NEWS ON AUG 12, 2016

San Jose, with a median home price of $1,085,000, currently ranks as the most expensive metropolitan area for would-be home owners. The second most expensive? That would be San Francisco coming in at $885,600.

Report: San Jose, Not San Francisco, Has Highest Median Home Price In Country: SFist

gijoe

Soft landing........Still great value..........The fundamentals........

katsung47

946. Two unprecedented big bubbles(2/8/2017)

Real estates bubble.(see chart at #944) Stock market bubble.

You don't have to be an expert to realize the two big balloons Americans are facing. Yet where are those professionals, economical officials and media people? In coming months, you will see a lot of news, events to encourage people to jump into the speculation pool to buy the securities, houses.

Trump to Halt Obama Fiduciary Rule, Order Review of Dodd-Frank

Katherine Chiglinsky, Justin Sink, Elizabeth Dexheimer
Bloomberg February 2, 2017

President Donald Trump will halt an Obama administration regulation, hated by the financial industry, that requires retirement advisers to work in the best interests of their clients, while the new administration reviews the rule.

The president also will order a review of Dodd-Frank Act rules enacted in response to the 2008 financial crisis, a White House official said. Trump is scheduled to issue the directives at a signing ceremony around noon on Friday following a meeting of more than a dozen top corporate executives led byBlackstone Group LP Chief Executive OfficerSteve Schwarzman.

finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-halt-obama-fiduciary-rule-063803815.html

Trump is going to open a pandola box to release financial demons. Those demons had caused 2008 financial tsunami, were locked up by Obama, Trump wants to free them to make America greater?

It's funny that they accuse Clinton represents the interest of Wall Street. What about Trump?
Read 2 and 3 of last message(#945) to see how the Feds rule this country.

Spanner Island

17 years ago, I found the Feds moved the area residents away and bought in houses in large scale. (see #733, 734, 736. CASH FOR HOUSE). As early as 2003, I warned of a housing bubble. (see #180. Beware of housing bubble (11/16/03))That bubble keeps growing up until now. I think that's because They failed to eliminate Kat Sung. The result is: San Jose becomes No.1 highest median house price city (where I live) and San Franciso is the No.2. (Where my mother and sisters live).

Here is a chart of median home sale prices of San Francisco. The curve is accordant to the persecution course the Feds apply on me. The unusual upward price started from 1993. Though the chart author thought there were two bubbles, it is still a big one in fact. The bubble stopped growing up in 2008 due to financial tsunami but the Feds managed to prevent it from breaking. The down turn was mild. Even in lowest point of 2011, it's 695,000. Double the amount of starting price.

Are you trying to communicate in code with someone or something?

Dearghoul

I'm right with you on this one Dude.

Can I express my appreciation in musical terms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aStZO5aGIOM

katsung47

Ron Paul Issues Surprising Warning About Gold
Suggests new way to protect yourself from a financial crisis

03.04.2017 BY KELLY BROWN, STANSBERRY RESEARCH

Things appear to be looking up in America. Stocks are higher. Unemployment is near record lows. But according to Dr. Ron Paul, one problem could bring it all crashing down.

The former U.S. Congressman and Presidential Candidate recently sat down with Stansberry Research, a leading independent financial research firm, to warn the American people about what is in store for our country.

He believes there’s hardly anyone in Washington who is honest about our country’s dire financial situation.

It is all smoke and mirrors— and it’s going to result in ANOTHER financial crisis, sooner than most people think.
Ron Paul Issues Surprising Warning About Gold

Sucker Punch

[video=youtube;fNvivEKPmpc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNvivEKPmpc[/video]

katsung47

The Dollar Dump Begins: “China, Japan, Belgium, Switzerland and Saudi Arabia Have All Become Big Sellers”
Mac Slavo March 27th, 2017

As global financial markets teeter on the edge of collapse, a report published this morning suggests that the run up in the U.S. dollar may be over. As of today, some 80% of post-Trump election gains have been wiped out and as noted in the special video report from Future Money Trends below, it appears that things are only going to get worse:

China sold more U.S. Treasuries last year than any country has ever sold in a single year… $188 billion worth… Japan is also making an exit, selling nearly $30 billion since election day… Belgium, Switzerland and Saudi Arabia have all become big sellers too…

Official national debt is $20 Trillion… the real debt has been calculated to be $200 Trillion… what’s not included in the official numbers is social security, Medicaid and Medicare obligations… Think about it… every penny spent on the military, welfare programs, foreign aid and even your Congressman’s paycheck… it’s all borrowed money…

The Dollar Dump Begins: "China, Japan, Belgium, Switzerland and Saudi Arabia Have All Become Big Sellers"

between the bridges

Are ye a hammers fan....

katsung47

The Debt Ceiling Deadline Has Passed; Now The Biggest Test Of Donald Trump's Presidency Begins...

by Tyler Durden
Mar 17,2017

On Wednesday, the temporary suspension of the debt ceiling ended, and so now the federal government is not going to be able to go into any more debt until the debt ceiling is raised. For the moment, the Trump administration can implement “emergency measures” to stay under the debt limit, but it won’t be too long before we get to a major crisis point because the federal government is quickly running out of cash. Already, the U.S. Treasury has less cash on hand than Apple or Google, and that cash balance is going to keep on dropping until the debt ceiling is finally lifted.

The Debt Ceiling Deadline Has Passed; Now The Biggest Test Of Donald Trump's Presidency Begins... | Zero Hedge

katsung47

katsung47

and who will take the hit, answers on a fleas back please
It will be the majority of people, the 99%.

Ron Paul: Not a 'total shock' if stocks plummet 25% and gold soars 50% by October

Stephanie Landsman | @stephlandsman
Sunday, 2 Jul 2017

A painful correction is coming and there's little that can be done to prevent it, according to former Republican congressman and libertarian firebrand Ron Paul

Ron Paul: Not a 'shock' if stocks fall 25% and gold soars 50% by Oct.

McDave

946. Two unprecedented big bubbles(2/8/2017)

Real estates bubble.(see chart at #944) Stock market bubble.

You don't have to be an expert to realize the two big balloons Americans are facing. Yet where are those professionals, economical officials and media people? In coming months, you will see a lot of news, events to encourage people to jump into the speculation pool to buy the securities, houses.

finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-halt-obama-fiduciary-rule-063803815.html

Trump is going to open a pandola box to release financial demons. Those demons had caused 2008 financial tsunami, were locked up by Obama, Trump wants to free them to make America greater?

It's funny that they accuse Clinton represents the interest of Wall Street. What about Trump?
Read 2 and 3 of last message(#945) to see how the Feds rule this country.
Don't feed the pandolas.

Olambert

I'm surprized. For me, we're experiencing a new bubble in the technology sector with the takeovers.
And I think it's linked to the increase of prince in the SF area.

katsung47

As Sales Plunge, GM Might Cancel Six Car Models
by Wolf Richter • Jul 20, 2017

GM is getting whacked harder than any of the major automakers by the industry-wide plunge in car sales, as Americans switch in ever larger numbers from cars to “trucks,” which include pickups, van, SUVs and crossovers. In the first half of 2017, GM’s car sales in the US plunged 19%, and in June 38%.

The rest of the industry (without GM) booked declines in car sales of “only” 10% in the first half and 9% in June.

As Sales Plunge, GM Might Cancel Six Car Models | Wolf Street

fat finger

Nobody seems to be talking about the massive bubble in ladies shoes, it was in the news how shoe maker Jimmy Choo sold his business for 900 million pounds which seems a huge amount of money, especially in this era of globalised branding fraud with so many well known clothing brand fakes being made and sold around the world. They say Jimmy Choos are a good pair of shoes, but how many pairs would you need to sell to claw back your 900 mill investment? A lot for sure. Something doesn't quite smell right in this news, but shoes and buyouts are not my area so I mention it here only because it was reported on the radio and seemed like an odd piece of news

Watcher2

Nobody seems to be talking about the massive bubble in ladies shoes, it was in the news how shoe maker Jimmy Choo sold his business for 900 million pounds which seems a huge amount of money, especially in this era of globalised branding fraud with so many well known clothing brand fakes being made and sold around the world. They say Jimmy Choos are a good pair of shoes, but how many pairs would you need to sell to claw back your 900 mill investment? A lot for sure. Something doesn't quite smell right in this news, but shoes and buyouts are not my area so I mention it here only because it was reported on the radio and seemed like an odd piece of news
Jimmy Choos are probably the most expensive women's shoes out there. A pair could set you back over a grand. Not sure what the most expensive are. And money is extremely cheap now. It costs banks to hold on to it and they can get it very cheaply. Cash is a dirty asset in banking these days so funding for acquisitions is easily come by.

It will be hell to pay when it all comes tumbling down like it inevitably will.

New Threads

Most Replies