Big Ears 1 - 0 Noddy

Mushroom

Amusing story in today's Times (of London) that Charlie of the big ears pulled rank on Teresa of the leather trousers to nab the RAF's VIP Airbus for his 9 day European tour.

The VIP airbus seats 160. Big Ears had an entourage of 21, plus a miscellany of media reps.

Charlie's entourage:
One's wife aka Duchess of Cornwall
Clive Alderton Principal private secretary
Scott Furssedonn-Wood Deputy private secretary for foreign and commonwealth affairs
Joy Camm Private secretary to Duchess of Cornwall
Sir Alan Duncan Foreign Office minister, plus an aide
Hairdresser and dresser for the duchess
Two valets, one logistics official
One equerry
Justin Mundy The Prince’s Charities’ International Sustainability Unit
Julian Payne, Laura Sullivan, Constantine Innemee -Communications
Six personal protection officers

Poor Theresa May had to charter a private jet for her official trip to the Gulf with a delegation of about 45 people. The jet was a 17-year-old Boeing 757-200 operated by the Greek company GainJet, "typically used for rock stars and football teams".

"The Labour MP Paul Flynn, a staunch republican, said that the prime minister should have precedence for use of the Voyager because she is democratically elected. “This just shows that we are subjects, not citizens,” he said. “It does seem to me to be outrageous.”

Gawd bless the Monarchy!

(A sixth sense tells me that this post is going to the zoo!)

Jimmy Two Times

Amusing story in today's Times (of London) that Charlie of the big ears pulled rank on Teresa of the leather trousers to nab the RAF's VIP Airbus for his 9 day European tour.

The VIP airbus seats 160. Big Ears had an entourage of 21, plus a miscellany of media reps.

Charlie's entourage:
One's wife aka Duchess of Cornwall
Clive Alderton Principal private secretary
Scott Furssedonn-Wood Deputy private secretary for foreign and commonwealth affairs
Joy Camm Private secretary to Duchess of Cornwall
Sir Alan Duncan Foreign Office minister, plus an aide
Hairdresser and dresser for the duchess
Two valets, one logistics official
One equerry
Justin Mundy The Prince’s Charities’ International Sustainability Unit
Julian Payne, Laura Sullivan, Constantine Innemee -Communications
Six personal protection officers

Poor Theresa May had to charter a private jet for her official trip to the Gulf with a delegation of about 45 people. The jet was a 17-year-old Boeing 757-200 operated by the Greek company GainJet, "typically used for rock stars and football teams".

"The Labour MP Paul Flynn, a staunch republican, said that the prime minister should have precedence for use of the Voyager because she is democratically elected. “This just shows that we are subjects, not citizens,” he said. “It does seem to me to be outrageous.”

Gawd bless the Monarchy!

"But but but the EU is a waste of all our money, "brexit means brexit", we'll keep our money here for the NHS and stop the furriners coming in and taking all the jobs, etc......" The Brits are a laughing stock.

Analyzer

Noddy Robinson got nothing ? Zero ? Noddy a loser ???.?

No. Look at all those pensions. Plus the racket in Ballina for climate change. At the taxpayers expense.

Jimmy Two Times

Noddy Robinson got nothing ? Zero ? Noddy a loser ???.?

No. Look at all those pensions. Plus the racket in Ballina for climate change. At the taxpayers expense.
Oh look the west brit loser feels duty bound to defend the Brits at every turn:lol:. You're going to be getting busier defending their stupidity pal.

rainmaker

Administrator
I know, it's so unfair - I trust you pre wrote the obligatory whining complaint that strikes a fine balance between indignation and bafflement & it's all ready to post Feedback?

hollandia

I know, it's so unfair - I trust you pre wrote the obligatory whining complaint that strikes a fine balance between indignation and bafflement & it's all ready to post Feedback?
No need. It's Stringjack's fault. evidently.

Fritzbox

That wouldn't be Ed Force One with Bruce Dickinson at helm would it?

darkhorse

The unelected Royals take precendence over the unelected PM
And they accuse Europe of being run by unelected beurocrats
What a kingdom it is

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies