Big Fire in Bombardier Factory tonight

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Must admit if I was an insurance investigator I'd do a fair amount of investigation before I ever went to the site. Last five year's report and accounts for the owning and holding companies involved would be an excellent place to start.

Financially though in reality it doesn't work that way.

Always amused by the amount of fires that break out in old annoying places where developers are keen on a lucrative make-over. Camden Lock in London has become quite farcical with the amount of fires it has had in recent years. All 'round about, mysteriously enough, where developers of various hues have expressed a desire to put in a small shopping centre.

Coinkydink.

stopdoingstuff

I went into this thread thinking, "SDS, you bad-minded wretch. Why would you immediately think of an insurance scam? What happened to you that you are so cynical?" Now I don't know whether it is reassuring or depressing that others mentioned insurance too.

McSlaggart

I went into this thread thinking, "SDS, you bad-minded wretch. Why would you immediately think of an insurance scam? What happened to you that you are so cynical?" Now I don't know whether it is reassuring or depressing that others mentioned insurance too.

It is simply with the current virus making planes is not going to be profitable for a long time. I dont think the fire would have been deliberate as it would be a very secure site and would be detailed investigation afterwards.

It was a very sectarian place to work. That said I did know catholics who did work in the place a long time ago. They had to keep their heads down and for the most part be taken as protestants / unionist.

between the bridges

Just seen messages about a big fire at the bombardier factory. Any updates from my Northern friends?
A "significant" fire that broke out at the Bombardier factory in the docks area of Belfast on Sunday night is being treated as an accident.

The NI Fire and Rescue Service (NIFRS) said the blaze is believed to have started within a machine at the plant.

The fire, which has now been extinguished, has damaged the roof and machinery but it was "localised to that area of the plant", NIFRS added.

No one was in the area when it caught fire and there are no injuries.

Of course the reality is its all a big orangie/brit/themuns cover up that won't get past all the highly intelligent CNR posters on here...

McSlaggart

A "significant" fire that broke out at the Bombardier factory in the docks area of Belfast on Sunday night is being treated as an accident.

The NI Fire and Rescue Service (NIFRS) said the blaze is believed to have started within a machine at the plant.

The fire, which has now been extinguished, has damaged the roof and machinery but it was "localised to that area of the plant", NIFRS added.

No one was in the area when it caught fire and there are no injuries.

Of course the reality is its all a big orangie/brit/themuns cover up that won't get past all the highly intelligent CNR posters on here...

It is a good employer and the jobs in the factory are important.

puffin

Calling out unionist armed gangsters is not bigotry puff, it contains truth, something alien to them.
It is when you imply , Bombardier and the UDA are in a criminal conspiracy to defraud insurance companies, be careful here Mickey, Bombardier have deep pockets,

Mickeymac

It is when you imply , Bombardier and the UDA are in a criminal conspiracy to defraud insurance companies, be careful here Mickey, Bombardier have deep pockets,

Is not illegal to imply as it can be taken out of context legally, but, a direct accusation puff is a completely different ball game.

BTW I did not imply what you accuse me of, seems to me, you are the one who should be careful from a legal POV.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom