Big Nige Urges Servile Ireland To Break The Chains Of Humiliation.

between the bridges

Former UKIP leader and current member of the defunct EP Nige Fartge has called on servile Ireland to grow a set...

The MEP said: “What on earth is going on in the politics of this country?

“How much more humiliated can the Irish nation be than for years being run by the Troika?”

Mr Farage added: “The indignity, a few years back, of your budget being seen by the German government before it was put to the Dail.”

Mr Farage said the country was not even a net beneficiary of EU funding any more.

Mr Farage said: “The perception of the media across Europe is that Ireland is very pro-European, very servile to the demands of Brussels.

“I don’t think Ireland is a pro-EU country, I think the political, media and big businesses in Dublin, they are the ones.”

He suggested it was Irish civil servants lining their pockets in Brussels who supported the EU.

To cheers he added: “They love it. They love it.”

The crowd almost filled a hall at the RDS conference centre and gave Mr Farage a standing ovation.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/republic-of-ireland/nigel-farage-ireland-humiliated-by-eu-36563363.html

So will the launch of the IKIP campaign finally see an independent 26?... Is Mexit on its way?...

hollandia

This would explain why there was only 316 users online this morning. And why the quality of discourse rose significantly. Also, didn't know nige was vying for the FF leadership.

Also there already a thread on this. Zoo or merge.

between the bridges

No. Next question.

The crowd almost filled a hall at the RDS conference centre and gave Mr Farage a standing ovation. votail IKIP! votail Mexit! Votail Big Nige!...

between the bridges

This would explain why there was only 316 users online this morning. And why the quality of discourse rose significantly. Also, didn't know nige was vying for the FF leadership.

Also there already a thread on this. Zoo or merge.
Where's thon hollstring?

Strawberry

The crowd almost filled a hall at the RDS conference centre and gave Mr Farage a standing ovation. votail IKIP! votail Mexit! Votail Big Nige!...
'Almost filled a hall', eh? Juncker must be shaking in his shoes.

Who are you rooting for in the Superbowl tomorrow, BtB? Your country is about to become the 51st state of Trumpistan so you might as well get in practice for being a Yank.

puffin

Given the day that’s in it and the cynical abuse of HIA , why would anyone in Ireland trust the frogs, plus that Arsenal player what’s his name, the ROI has no friends in Europe, you were only used as a pressure point to keep the Brits under pressure, you of course thought that this was an acknowledgement of your Nation State, like Greece, now the UK will be leaving the field you will be on your own , goodbye Corporation Tax exception, and I don’t want to bore everyone, The Deutsche Bank is about to explode, I first posted about this two years ago.

Boy M5

'Almost filled a hall', eh? Juncker must be shaking in his shoes.

Who are you rooting for in the Superbowl tomorrow, BtB? Your country is about to become the 51st state of Trumpistan so you might as well get in practice for being a Yank.
His country is Ireland whichbdue to Brexit will become reunited

shiel

We have gained 43bn net in the few decades since EU entry.

We were beggared, planted, murdered culture destroyed in the centuries of London colonial rule.

Remember even after independence when we were sending live cattle to the UK.

Before that in the centuries of colonial rule we were digging potatoes and dying of famine when the potato got disease.

Before that we were without rights, education, property etc.

How ludicrous is this?

between the bridges

We have gained 43bn net in the few decades since EU entry.

We were beggared, planted, murdered culture destroyed in the centuries of London colonial rule.

Remember even after independence when we were sending live cattle to the UK.

Before that in the centuries of colonial rule we were digging potatoes and dying of famine when the potato got disease.

Before that we were without rights, education, property etc.

How ludicrous is this?
Well thons the Servile bit covered...

Drogheda445

Ah, the delicious irony of self-proclaimed Irish nationalists spouting platitudes about independence and sovereignty whilst seeking the support and approval of a British political figure. I’m sure BTB is getting a kick out of it. :D

between the bridges

Ah, the delicious irony of self-proclaimed Irish nationalists spouting platitudes about independence and sovereignty whilst seeking the support and approval of a British political figure. I’m sure BTB is getting a kick out of it. :D
Tbf Nige's gonna be looking job after 2019, maybe he could be the man to finally realise the dream of an independent 26...

Spanner Island

Former UKIP leader and current member of the defunct EP Nige Fartge has called on servile Ireland to grow a set...

“How much more humiliated can the Irish nation be than for years being run by the Troika?”

Mr Farage added: “The indignity, a few years back, of your budget being seen by the German government before it was put to the Dail.”

Mr Farage said the country was not even a net beneficiary of EU funding any more.

Mr Farage said: “The perception of the media across Europe is that Ireland is very pro-European, very servile to the demands of Brussels.

“I don’t think Ireland is a pro-EU country, I think the political, media and big businesses in Dublin, they are the ones.”

He suggested it was Irish civil servants lining their pockets in Brussels who supported the EU.

The crowd almost filled a hall at the RDS conference centre and gave Mr Farage a standing ovation.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/republic-of-ireland/nigel-farage-ireland-humiliated-by-eu-36563363.html

So will the launch of the IKIP campaign finally see an independent 26?... Is Mexit on its way?...
There's another Nidge thread here >>> http://www.politics.ie/forum/united-kingdom/261974-nigel-farage-freedom-city.html

And it's just as sh!t as this thread too... :cool:

JCR

Or in other words "Be as thick as sh1t as me and my Little Englander paid off friends".

There are sounds n the UK of a second referendum so they can quickly row back from their lunacy and impending servility to the U.S. and China. You'd get more political sense from a Hobbit.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies