Big Nige Urges Servile Ireland To Break The Chains Of Humiliation.

between the bridges

Spanner Island

Or in other words "Be as thick as sh1t as me and my Little Englander paid off friends".

There are sounds n the UK of a second referendum so they can quickly row back from their lunacy and impending servility to the U.S. and China. You'd get more political sense from a Hobbit.
They're already rowing back big time... they just don't want to admit it to themselves yet...

Phase 1 was basically a capitulation on practically everything... which they reluctantly did because they reckoned once they got past Phase 1 it would all be relatively easy in Phase 2 and beyond...

Little do they know... :cool:

between the bridges

well as the oompa loompa couldnt find a spot in Washington for him , I suppose his horizons are shrinking.

Listen to me mexicants I have a cunning plan...

Sheeple_Waker

Ah, Loyalist fear, ‘the continentals aren’t your friends’, as if the overwhelming majority of Irish people would trust the Orange men and their friends like Farage over the EU political class.

Spanner Island

Here's one....

Now now... we all know how Trump's inauguration was polluted with fake news pics and footage... much of which was live... :)

Maybe this was taken during a tea break or something?... although it would be hilarious if it could be proven it was taken during Nidge's speech....

Strawberry

Now now... we all know how Trump's inauguration was polluted with fake news pics and footage... much of which was live... :)

Maybe this was taken during a tea break or something?... although it would be hilarious if it could be proven it was taken during Nidge's speech....
It was taken just after Nidge's speech.

Volatire

Is Mexit on its way?...
Not yet. Mexit is certainly not imminent.

In fact, Brexit will be wonderful for us ..um.. "mexicans". We will ride the post-Brexit EU like a bitch in heat for a decade or more.

Eventually, however, mitteleuropa will revert to type and do something nasty to Ireland out of jealousy or pique. It might be tax, it might be targetting MNCs, it might be nobbling a growing Dublin financial services sector in some way. But they will get tired of us eventually.

At that stage, the Irish love affair with Europe will turn quite suddenly to hate. The pleasures of Faragism will be evident to all, and europhiles will claim that they were europhobes all along.

This is how we mexicans roll.

between the bridges

Ah jaysus he was a hit with the young trinity wans too..

Gurdiev77

hey - John Waters was the other speaker.... they must be serious.

Wonder who paid for the RDS ?

between the bridges

'Tiocfaidh ár lá'

troll account

This would explain why there was only 316 users online this morning. And why the quality of discourse rose significantly. Also, didn't know nige was vying for the FF leadership.

Also there already a thread on this. Zoo or merge.
again this didn't go the way you wanted :)

New Threads

Most Replies