Big Nige Urges Servile Ireland To Break The Chains Of Humiliation.

JCR

They're already rowing back big time... they just don't want to admit it to themselves yet...

Phase 1 was basically a capitulation on practically everything... which they reluctantly did because they reckoned once they got past Phase 1 it would all be relatively easy in Phase 2 and beyond...

Little do they know... :cool:
You could be right but its easy to forget as well that these negotiations are people who just wanted to agitate without any real result, merely to have the Euro skeptic agenda as policy and a bargaining chip. Only the nationalist nutters like Farage might have possibly wanted this to pass. A lot of them are negotiating for something they don't even want I would say.

between the bridges

'Ich Bin ein Dubliner'

puffin

Is the ROI a one party state? if his views are so pernicious, what’s the problem, I believe that the proletariat, are imbued with common sense, and trust them to make their veiws known through the Ballot Box,.

Gurdiev77

Is the ROI a one party state? if his views are so pernicious, what’s the problem, I believe that the proletariat, are imbued with common sense, and trust them to make their veiws known through the Ballot Box,.
I thought the Brits were....

blinding

It is a One party Eu Empire State . No dissent will be Tolerated .

between the bridges

Dame_Enda

Its also true that many in the media, NGOs, social partners including trade unionists and business organisations benefit from appointments to paid EU institutions and thereby are coopted into spouting "the EU is always right" mantras.

Cellachán Chaisil

blinding

Its also true that many in the media, NGOs, social partners including trade unionists and business organisations benefit from appointments to paid EU institutions and thereby are coopted into spouting "the EU is always right" mantras.
Bought and paid for .

Catalpast

Now now... we all know how Trump's inauguration was polluted with fake news pics and footage... much of which was live... :)

Maybe this was taken during a tea break or something?... although it would be hilarious if it could be proven it was taken during Nidge's speech....
It wasn't....

runwiththewind

Given the day that’s in it and the cynical abuse of HIA , why would anyone in Ireland trust the frogs, plus that Arsenal player what’s his name, the ROI has no friends in Europe, you were only used as a pressure point to keep the Brits under pressure, you of course thought that this was an acknowledgement of your Nation State, like Greece, now the UK will be leaving the field you will be on your own , goodbye Corporation Tax exception, and I don’t want to bore everyone, The Deutsche Bank is about to explode, I first posted about this two years ago.
You'll be posting it again in 10.

runwiththewind

Ah, the delicious irony of self-proclaimed Irish nationalists spouting platitudes about independence and sovereignty whilst seeking the support and approval of a British political figure. I’m sure BTB is getting a kick out of it. :D
Apparently most of those present were British. No nationalists allowed.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies