Bigfoot found?

NotDevsSon

This from CNN.

(CNN) -- A policeman and a former corrections officer say that on Friday they will unveil evidence of what they claim is their biggest find ever: the body of Bigfoot.
The thawed body of a creature reputed to be Bigfoot reportedly weighs more than 500 pounds.

Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, a pair of Bigfoot-hunting hobbyists from north Georgia, say they found the creature's body in a wooded area and spotted several similar creatures that were still alive.

The carcass of the furry half-man, half-ape is 7 feet, 7 inches tall and weighs more than 500 pounds, they say. However, the two are not disclosing the exact location of their discovery to protect the remaining creatures.

The full story here.

Grumpy Fogey

NotDevsSon said:
(CNN) -- A policeman and a former corrections officer say that on Friday they will unveil evidence of what they claim is their biggest find ever: the body of Bigfoot.

It's marginally more credible than your posts on the EU, but not by much.

Joe Ryan

Gievn that bigfoot was always associated with the US Canadian border region, how did he get to the Caucuses? Was he shot by Russians?

NotDevsSon

Joe Ryan said:
Gievn that bigfoot was always associated with the US Canadian border region, how did he get to the Caucuses? Was he shot by Russians?
The North Georgia in the US!!!

Jargongrad

I'm very sceptical about this and so are a lot of experts from what I've been reading.

GDPR

Maybe Planet of the Apes had an illegal dump in North Georgia for crap they didnt want after filming????

Any news of BigFoot since Friday ?

NotDevsSon

Jargongrad said:
I'm very sceptical about this and so are a lot of experts from what I've been reading.
That's why I didn't say Bigfoot had been found, and did not comment, and put in a question mark in the subject line. I simply let people see a CNN report. It is up to them to judge.

wjeilis

Don't know whether this particular Bigfoot story is true or fake - but having spent time in Washington state and Montana, at the base of the Rockies, I know that the Federally protected "Wilderness" area is almost as big as half of Europe. You need a permit to even enter the supposedly 'open' parts of the "Wilderness" but as for the greatest 90% part of that "wilderness" area no-one, not even state fire-fighters, are allowed to enter.
Makes you wonder what's there!!!!!

Podolski

I didn't know that President Bush was missing. He's been putting his big foot in it for nearly eight years now!

Kazakh

Wow. From the pictures it looks like at least a well put together fake! Any more pictures floating around?

Joe Ryan

As predicted Bigfoot has now been revealed to be nothing other than a gorilla suit in a block of ice. He's not in Georgia or Sth Osettia. Why anyone believed this is nonsense as we all know he really lives along the US Canadian border.! :D

Ramon Mercadar

Yeah, this guy deserves a Darwin Award.

Prankster dressed as Bigfoot killed trying provoke sighting
Man dressed as Bigfoot killed trying to provoke sightings - Telegraph

A man dressed who was apparently trying to provoke reports of a Bigfoot sighting in northwestern Montana was struck by two cars and killed, authorities said.

The man was wearing a military-style "Ghillie suit" consisting of strips of camouflage fabric and was standing in the right-hand lane of a highway south of Kalispell on Sunday night when he was hit by the first car, according to the Montana Highway Patrol. A second car hit the man as he lay in the roadway, authorities said.

Flathead County officials identified the man as Randy Lee Tenley, 44, of Kalispell. Trooper Jim Schneider said his motives were ascertained during interviews with friends, and alcohol may have been a factor but investigators were awaiting tests.

"He was trying to make people think he was Sasquatch so people would call in a Sasquatch sighting," Schneider told the Daily Inter Lake newspaper on Monday. "You can't make it up. I haven't seen or heard of anything like this before. Obviously, his suit made it difficult for people to see him."

Ghillie suits are a type of full-body clothing made to resemble heavy foliage and used to camouflage military snipers.

"He probably would not have been very easy to see at all," Schneider told KECI-TV.

Tenley was struck by vehicles driven by two girls, ages 15 and 17, who were unable to stop in time, authorities said.

Ramon Mercadar

Hmmm, he was from Flathead County.

Verhofstadt

Website
Great story,

The fact that he was ran over by two different drivers aged 15 & 17 respectively adds to hill billy nature of the tale.

slippy wicket

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies