Bigoted Orange Order being anti-Catholic again

Mickeymac

Sectarian is not anything derogatory in terms of those religious organisations. They are sectarian by definition. So what? If equality means anything it is the freedom to hold religious opinion / faith. Neither the OOs or RCs are my thing but they are perfectly entitled to their views just the same as me. Neither organisation impact on my life or restrict me from living the way I choose, so they can fill their boots with what they believe and do. More tolerance is required here across the board.

Yeah right pal.......

After years of sectarian attacks and loyalist protests Harryville Catholic Church in Ballymena is no more - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

The town where hatred burns stronger than hope in Ballymena | The Independent

Harryville protest church to close - BBC News

Plans to extend Harryville protests | An Phoblacht

mac tíre

A lot of republicans who post here claim to have no religion, many have attacked the RCC on many things over the years, but they are very quick to jump to the defence of the Roman Catholic Church when someone or a group who belong to another religion point out its failings and false doctrine.
Yeah, yeah, we're always on here arguing about the precise nature of the Gospels and, in particular, Paul's subsequent utterances that makes up the the majority of the Greek scriptures. :roll:

Dump your 17th century Matthew Hopkins type shíte and join the rest of us in the 21st century.

vivabrigada

A church is a group of people too.
Legislation had to be brought in curb the excesses of the OO on the streets which was leading to widespread political violence.
Try comparing like with like regarding the OO and Catholic church.

vivabrigada

Absolutely truth is akin to the proverbial wooden stake to these moonhowlers.
When the only challenge to facts is "bollox" further debate isn't even feasible with these clowns.

AhNowStop

Catholic Church
Presbyterian Church
Anglican Church
Church of Ireland
Etc...

All churches and places of worship for those who believe

The OO is an entirely different matter indeed .... as the lads well know :cool:

Top Bottom