• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Bilderberg 2016: Ireland's attendees, roadmap for TTIP and Immigration

frequency

The official Bilderberg conference took place in Dresden last week, 9-12 June.

Here is the official list of attendees: Participants | Bilderberg Meetings

Here are the Irish attendees:

Noonan, Michael (IRL), Minister for Finance
O'Leary, Michael (IRL), CEO, Ryanair Plc
---------------------------------------------

A major theme for discussion this year affecting us in the EU side is immigration from North Africa, Middle East and Far East into the EU. A second major theme is Brexit and the consequences for TTIP and further similar trade negotiations.

It will be interesting to see what side the government comes out on with regard to immigration and TTIP - and secondly what viewpoint comes out from Michael O'Leary. Will we see the major private sector players aligned with government policy? How likely is that to be positive for the regular man on the street?

Both topics (Immigration and TTIP) can have a significant socioeconomic impact on Ireland, and have not been addressed when our politicians are working at a local level (i.e., national politics and themes for general election and local elections). This is significant, because they are definitely addressed when discussed at an EU and Bilderberg level.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
I dare say that the Irish representatives will fall into line, as they usually do, with what they call the 'big boys'.

Until such time as they realise they are signing up to something that the farming industry in Ireland will hate and by then they'll be retired on Oireachtas pensions. So that's alright.

dammit_im_mad

You forgot to mention one big agenda item:

The problem of the "precariat" (a hybrid of precarious and proletariat)

The what? The “precariat” is a term popularized by British economist Guy Standing, describing a growing class of people who feel insecure in their jobs, communities, and life in general. They are…

…the perpetual part-timers, the minimum-wagers, the temporary foreign workers, the grey-market domestics paid in cash… the techno-impoverished whose piecemeal work has no office and no end, the seniors who struggle with dwindling benefits, the indigenous people who are kept outside, the single mothers without support, the cash labourers who have no savings, the generation for whom a pension and a retirement is neither available nor desired.

This marginalized group—“alienated, anomic, anxious, and angry,” according to Standing—is fueling the rise of populist politicians like Donald Trump in the US and similar rabble rousers in Europe and beyond. (Discussing this group alongside the middle class, which isn’t doing great either, is telling.) The resulting turmoil in politics, markets, and economics is a factor in nearly all of the Bilderberg meeting’s other agenda items.
Bilderberg Meeting to discuss "the precariat? | Politics

So..the fat Bilderbergs are worried about the angry pitchfork wielding lowlife scum who are struggling to survive thanks to the bergers own lucrative self serving faux economics and austerity policies and disaster capitalism, and they are wondering what to do about these malcontent scum to shut them up. A nice flu virus perhaps? They even have a french bioscience expert on hand.
(Charpentier, Emmanuelle (FRA), Director, Max Planck Institute for Infection Biology)
Hey maybe he might have a few good ideas! :p

List of attendees 2016

Last edited:

Calculusmadeeasy

Interesting that d'interwebs was on the table for discussion too. Allegedly, there's talk of introducing an identity system and internet tax to curtail the flow of information.

Obscurito/Iphonista/Nudey may get his/her wish for a cuddly bunny environment that will allow sensitive little flowers to give their opinions without fear of reprisals involving foul language.

But will he/she be allowed operate multiple accounts?

Dame_Enda

Is Bilderberg reprising the role of Henry IIs court to Dermot McMurrough?

Karloff

It will be interesting to see what side the government comes out on with regard to immigration and TTIP - and secondly what viewpoint comes out from Michael O'Leary.
Pro mass immigration, pro TTIP, pro privatisation, pro corporatocracy. In both cases. Pro whatever Brussels wants (in the first case).

GDPR

I guarantee you the Irish will suck up TTIP like Linda Lovelace in her hey-day, Noonan et al have no gag reflex whatsoever.

In fact they will be relying on TTIP to keep the fiction going that the economy is super soaraway.

In reality Irelands "open house" is nothing more than the prime bordello in Europe - we'll take all comers.

edifice.

The official Bilderberg conference took place in Dresden last week, 9-12 June.

Here is the official list of attendees: Participants | Bilderberg Meetings

Here are the Irish attendees:

Noonan, Michael (IRL), Minister for Finance
O'Leary, Michael (IRL), CEO, Ryanair Plc
---------------------------------------------

A major theme for discussion this year affecting us in the EU side is immigration from North Africa, Middle East and Far East into the EU. A second major theme is Brexit and the consequences for TTIP and further similar trade negotiations.

It will be interesting to see what side the government comes out on with regard to immigration and TTIP - and secondly what viewpoint comes out from Michael O'Leary. Will we see the major private sector players aligned with government policy? How likely is that to be positive for the regular man on the street?

Both topics (Immigration and TTIP) can have a significant socioeconomic impact on Ireland, and have not been addressed when our politicians are working at a local level (i.e., national politics and themes for general election and local elections). This is significant, because they are definitely addressed when discussed at an EU and Bilderberg level.
In other words they discussed ever cheaper labour.

diaspora-mick

I guarantee you the Irish will suck up TTIP like Linda Lovelace in her hey-day, Noonan et al have no gag reflex whatsoever.

In fact they will be relying on TTIP to keep the fiction going that the economy is super soaraway.

In reality Irelands "open house" is nothing more than the prime bordello in Europe - we'll take all comers.
Tell us something we don't know already ...

earwicker

You forgot to mention one big agenda item:

The problem of the "precariot" (a hybrid of precarious and proletariat)

Bilderberg Meeting to discuss "the precariat? | Politics

So..the fat Bilderbergs are worried about the angry pitchfork wielding lowlife scum who are struggling to survive thanks to the bergers own lucrative self serving faux economics and austerity policies and disaster capitalism, and they are wondering what to do about these malcontent scum to shut them up. A nice flu virus perhaps? They even have a french bioscience expert on hand.
(Charpentier, Emmanuelle (FRA), Director, Max Planck Institute for Infection Biology)
Hey maybe he might have a few good ideas! :p

List of attendees 2016
You yourself were slagging off the same masses for being idiots in the Jo Cox thread and sounding like a real elitist.

earwicker

In other words they discussed ever cheaper labour.
Yes. And then they'll wonder why they have a home grown radical Islam problem all over again.

Last edited:

dammit_im_mad

You yourself were slagging off the same masses for being idiots in the Jo Cox thread and sounding like a real elitist.
I believe they will be stupid enough to vote against their own interests by voting remain, that's all.
If I was truly an elitist I would be pro remain and right in there fúcking them over too
with remain scaremongering and pro EU propaganda. But I'm not.

I see myself as a man for the people not a man of the people.
Frankly I don't actually like humans all that much. I much prefer other animals that are not so
systematically ruthless, violent to other earthlings, and as completely pathological to the environment of planet

But nevertheless they still deserve not to be consigned to being indebted underpaid corporate serfs
and homeless starving people with no social safety nets
as the remainers and bilderbergers would no doubt have them.
And so I'm prepared to fight alongside them against the real elitist scum,
and do so at every opportunity, both online and in the real world.

If that's elitist then I'm elitist

Windowshopper

Maybe they should invite members of the precariate and trade unions.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No

Heh. Enterprise Ireland's new morketing slogan- 'Ireland. We're open until we close.'

RodShaft

I believe they will be stupid enough to vote against their own interests by voting remain, that's all.
If I was truly an elitist I would be pro remain and right in there fúcking them over too

Frankly I don't actually like humans all that much. I much prefer other animals that are not so
systematically ruthless, violent to other earthlings, and as completely pathological to the environment of planet

But nevertheless they still deserve not to be consigned to being indebted underpaid corporate serfs

We're not worthy...

Polly Ticks

Dammit, you're such good craic on here sometimes that I have to think you are trolling with some of your posts sometimes..

what you are describing on this thread is a misanthropy that extends from "the sheeple" to "the elite"... what sort of politics can come from that?

What happened to "Love thy neighbour, even the absolute Dean Koontz"? :D

earwicker

Yep, you're an elitist; so you don't get to criticize elitism without looking like a subnormal twat.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies