Bilderburg 2018 meeting

willow68

Our own Paschal Donoghoe. I'd love to be a fly on the wall to hear what they're cooking up now. Fair guess - it'll be great for the crème de la crème....smack in the mouth for the remaining 99.9%.

blinding

Our own Paschal Donoghoe. I'd love to be a fly on the wall to hear what they're cooking up now. Fair guess - it'll be great for the crème de la crème....smack in the mouth for the remaining 99.9%.
It normally means more cheap exploitable / slave labour .

Maranatha

NYCKY

Never got the fear/paranoia around this get together.

Morgellons

Never got the fear/paranoia around this get together.
Then I recommend you smoke bag loads of super-strong skunk, lie in your bed and listen to dark sider of the moon backwards-if that doesn't give you the fear, I don't know what will.

hollandia

Angular, aren't you there in your position as antichrist?

Socratus O' Pericles

Ruff says Flaherty

The reality is that its the meetings that we dont know about that should worry us

GDPR

As the search function no longer works, I am forced to start a new thread on the above. There is Irish interest in this get together this year.

Global elite gather in Turin for latest Bilderberg Group meeting | Daily Mail Online
I almost feel sorry for the Bilderbergers - having to endure the company of that cretin Paschal Donohoe. At least they don't have to have any of those funny handshakes. Donohoe won't have a clue what they're talking about anyway.

The OD

Then I recommend you smoke bag loads of super-strong skunk, lie in your bed and listen to dark sider of the moon backwards-if that doesn't give you the fear, I don't know what will.
If the above gives you the fear you are a wimp.

What you really want is a whole load of ayahuasca mixed with psilocybin and some peanuts and listen to Dead Can Dance - The Carnival is Over track in a graveyard.

Now that will give you the fear.

The OD

I see Henry Kissinger is an attendee. I guess all that innocent blood is keeping him going.

Will he ever f*cking die already, he is like Rupert Murdoch, but I guess once you reach a certain point, satanic immortality is a given.

blinding

I see Henry Kissinger is an attendee. I guess all that innocent blood is keeping him going.

Will he ever f*cking die already, he is like Rupert Murdoch, but I guess once you reach a certain point, satanic immortality is a given.
Even the Devil is reticent about taking those two . They’d drag down the mood even in Hell .

GabhaDubh

Always impressed at P.ie internal security, never once has the identities of P.ie contingent attending the Bilderberg Group been disclosed.

foxfordbhoy

At least the leading Irish sellout merchant Peter Sutherland, holder of 2 Coudenhove Kalegri awards, has been welcomed in the Group HQ.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies