• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Bill Gates: Use Vaccines To Lower Population

Illustro

Straight from the Eugenicist's Mouth:

Microsoft chief echoes John P. Holdren’s call for massive sterilization program, wants CO2 tax.

Microsoft founder Bill Gates told a recent TED conference, an organization which is sponsored by one of the largest toxic waste polluters on the planet, that vaccines need to be used to reduce world population figures in order to solve global warming and lower CO2 emissions.

Stating that the global population was heading towards 9 billion, Gates said, “If we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services (abortion), we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 per cent.”

“I’m not sure what the nothing-to-see-here explanation is for Bill Gates’ theory that “new vaccines” can help lower the population of the world,” points out the Cryptogon blog, “But I thought about the incidents from the 1990s where the World Health Organization was providing a “tetanus vaccine” to poor girls and women (and just poor girls and women) that contained human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG). For those who don’t want to delve into that, in short, it was a World Health Organization experiment; a test of a vaccine against pregnancy.”

cryptogon.com Bill Gates: Lower World Population with Vaccines

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Well we've no natural predators.. so some curbing mechanism is ultimately needed

Perhaps we could genetically engineer a super predator.. a hybrid gorilla/tiger

Or perhaps we could have a rational debate about other means

cYp

Illustro

Ah yes,at first there is denial that such Malthusiam plans are afoot,However when it becomes obvious and mainstream that ,indeed,Bill and his freinds want to erradicate a goodly portion of our brown cousins the justifiers are not long crawling out from under their rocks.

Perhaps you might volunteer to suck down one or 2 of Bill's new "vaccines" ? Lead by example?

Last edited:

kerdasi amaq

If, Bill Gates wants to reduce world population, why doesn't he take some advice from our former Taoiseach da Bert! If this case; da Bert's advice to those he accused of talking down the economy, before the big crash. He'd make the world a much better place!

ibis

Well we've no natural predators.. so some curbing mechanism is ultimately needed

cYp
Or, you know, we could talk about the NWO plans of the eugenecist elite. I wonder which will actually happen here?

Illustro

Or, you know, we could talk about the NWO plans of the eugenecist elite. I wonder which will actually happen here?
The same thing no? If indeed a NWO is in the planning one would surely have to be of the "rationalist" philosphical school to contemplate mass genocide like Bill does.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Ah yes,at first there is denial that such Malthusiam plans are afoot,However when it becomes obvious and mainstream that ,indeed,Bill and his freinds want to erradicate a goodly portion of our brown cousins the justifiers are not long crawling out from under their rocks.

Perhaps you might volunteer to suck down one or 2 of Bill's new "vaccines" ? Lead by example?
I think I'd rather design the predator which would eat you

cYp

corelli

Well, he has identified an issue, given the worlds massive over population. Perhaps he merely wishes to stimulate debate. Is he actually recommending mass sterilisation, does that what his "vaccine" entails? It's difficult to criticise without full detail.

TradCat

What kind of world power structure would need to exist in oder to enforce mass and forced sterilisation. And what else could such a power do? Nobody living under such a power would be free in any meaningful sense.

barrym

As someone who has worked a lot in developing countries I find it ironic that Gates, who is spending some of his fortune on eradicating aids and malaria, should be doing this. OTOH, if he and others manage to eradicate or even reduce the deaths caused by these two diseases then there will be a problem of overpopulation. One of the consistent questions asked by development workers is, if we improve the health and quality of life of the people here (in a poor, developing country) can they survive economically? The answer is often no.

Gates is also referring to countries like India where population growth is a problem, but there is evidence that population management programmes are beggining to have an effect.

I refuse to participate in discussions on any of the issues surrounding the population issues which are based on eugenics and the like. The matter is too important to be labelled with 'convenient' and often polemic terminology.

kerdasi amaq

The real reason that they want population reduction is: they don't want to share the benefits of technology and science with anyone! They want to keep it all for themselves.

Half Nelson

Overpopulation is not the problem - distribution of wealth, greed, war and self-interest are the problems.
If we reduced the population by half the problems would still remain.
Gates thinks a quick delete, followed by a reboot will put everybody back in profit.

Illustro

Overpopulation is not the problem - distribution of wealth, greed, war and self-interest are the problems.
Gates thinks a quick delete, followed by a reboot will put everybody back in profit.
+1

I know certain folk round here would like to de-rail this thread into a NWO discreditation style debate but the facts are there.Bill and his buddies want to actively kill of large swathes of people with various "health" measures. Chilling.

ibis

It works for Windows. Indeed, nothing else does...one could also introduce the analogy of "switching to a better operating system" here. Still, see barrym's comment.

Illustro

Last edited:

Green eyed monster

What kind of world power structure would need to exist in oder to enforce mass and forced sterilisation. And what else could such a power do? Nobody living under such a power would be free in any meaningful sense.
Wouldn't it be just bizarre if we went from a world with never seen before reproductive 'freedoms' such as the availability of abortion, contraceptives and so forth (and the parallel decline of the Church to oppose them) to a world in which the global state took ownership of our reproductive capabilities.

The ironic thing, both serving the same cause (reducing population).

Would the debate still be rational if you or your partner were the ones 'selected', you probably think of yourself as priveleged, but there is priveleged and there is priveleged, maybe Gates wouldn't want to share the future with you either?

Undoubtedly there is a global population problem, the mathematics is wrong, a nation like India cannot have a massive birthrate - with already 1.3 billion people there, the issue of course is not 'is the world overpopulated', the issue is in the growth rates.

As someone who has worked a lot in developing countries I find it ironic that Gates, who is spending some of his fortune on eradicating aids and malaria, should be doing this. OTOH, if he and others manage to eradicate or even reduce the deaths caused by these two diseases then there will be a problem of overpopulation.
I think the point some people are suggesting is that the answer could lie in the vaccines themselves, maybe altering them to carry Gates' message to the world and sterilise people they innoculate or something similiar? However if that were true i would imagine he would be shrewder and more discreet about it (although talking about wanting to reduce population growth and talking about wanting to save people's lives are not necessarily contradictory).

Panopticon

One of the consistent questions asked by development workers is, if we improve the health and quality of life of the people here (in a poor, developing country) can they survive economically? The answer is often no.
Development economics consensus is that health improvements are the cheapest way to increase worker/student productivity and therefore economic growth in the developing world. So I believe you are wrong. The basic problems of low income aren't Malthusian.

Illustro

So hands up then. Who prefers the idea of killing off our Brown Cousins vs re-distributing people and industry away from cramped population centres and reforming corrupt structures of governance ?

I must point you all to a free book now in PDF format by Susan George,in which,she articulates the myth of over-population.A myth often proposed by vested groups and industrialists who have much to gain.

How the Other Half Dies | Transnational Institute

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies