• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Billy Connolly and the Kerry photographer

Boy M5

I've never been a particular fan of Mr Connolly. He always struck me as a little strange and overly opinionated with a fondness for needlessly disrobing on TV and film. Also showing another form of exhibitionism in the book (s) written by his wife. Ex not the nine o clock news actress and psychologist Pamela Stephenson.

He's got himself into a little bit of trouble down in the Kingdom.
Verbally abusing an official photographer at the INEC. So the lady in question isn't a pap. Though perhaps the bould Billy thought himself a bit of a pap himself as he drove out of Kerry under the eponymous mountains.

Connolly silent over photographer abuse | Irish Examiner

He's funny but he's also a d1ck.

westernyelp

Oh Lordy! What's the world coming to when stand up comedians are abusing people from the stage. This surely is the last days of Rome all over again! Must people spend all their lives being outraged by every little thing?

Boy M5

Weellll Mariannn Finuuucane has Connolly on nowwww

Auld Cynic

He's always been fairly rude. I remember him on TV talking about the bugs with two penises that live in your eyelashes (or was it eyebrows?), this being the explanation for why one's eye is occasionally intolerably itchy all of a sudden.

cricket

He seems to have gone over the hill, reports on utv site last week of he forgetting much of his script while playing in Belfast.

Boy M5

Oh Lordy! What's the world coming to when stand up comedians are abusing people from the stage. This surely is the last days of Rome all over again! Must people spend all their lives being outraged by every little thing?
Abusing a photographer by calling her a ***t for doing her job isn't comedy.

smitchy2

He is absolutely hilarious.
I thought he would of hung up the boots at this stage though.

Incident does sound well out of order if she was officially working there.

Note comedians regularly rip the piss out of their audiences but usually if they shout something out.

fungus

Sounds like she's not going to ask the c*nt about it at all. I've had no time for him since he made that despicable jibe about Ken Bigley who was being held hostage in Iraq at the time and was subsequently beheaded.

Kevin Doyle

I think hes suffering from a memory loss disorder of some description.

Kevin Doyle

Abusing a photographer by calling her a ***t for doing her job isn't comedy.
He's the dahling of the Hollywood clique for expressing his disdain for the paps, saying things that would be career suicide for many of them. Its become his default chief gripe in recent years and he's clearly having difficulty differentiating between photographers doing their job with his managements consent and intrusive opportunistic paps snapping him coming out of a restaurant.

You also have to take into account that making people laugh is so easy for him that he takes it completely for granted, he commented a few years back that he found it almost impossible to have a serious conversation with anyone as people couldn't stop laughing at his turn of phrase.

Its the tragedy of natural comedians, no one takes them seriously.

He's in crank territory now.

fungus

Just remember this next time he plays here. Don't go to see him!