Bird of prey savages dog in Co. Wicklow!

greengoose2

What sort of idiots are our TDs? This unfortunate one had his snarling brute attacked by the Wicklow Air Force. If it wasn't so stupid it would be funny!

[h=1]'It sank talons into my dog's head' - Garda probe after TD's pet attacked by hawk[/h]
Now he says that the Gardaí are investigating!

Gardai in Bray, Co Wicklow are investigating the incident in which John Brady’s 17-year-old Shih Tzu/terrier was swooped on in the grounds of Killruddery House on New Year’s Eve.
Here's another dumb politician on about air raids:

[h=1]Fianna Fail Senator: ‘Dublin seagulls have lost the run of themselves completely and must be stopped’[/h]

Seagulls are bad enough but Harrier hawks? Where Eagles dare will be next!

The idea that this is newsworthy says a lot for the Irish fourth estate. Pathetic.

firefly123

I assume this is the jurisdiction of these guys?

Billixed

CNN are reporting that the bird had a Russian flag tattooed on it's beak.

wombat

Why are the gardai investigating?
Local Wicklow politics, according to SF TD, his dog was attacked by a Harris hawk.:lol:

Billixed

German police heard the bird was from Afghanistan and have put a media blackout on the story.

Skin the Goat

If this wasn't a native Irish hawk there'll be hell to pay on p.ie :shock:

Toland

Website
www.aggressive-secularist.com

greengoose2

Man or Mouse

What sort of idiots are our TDs? This unfortunate one had his snarling brute attacked by the Wicklow Air Force. If it wasn't so stupid it would be funny!

Now he says that the Gardaí are investigating!

Here's another dumb politician on about air raids:

Seagulls are bad enough but Harrier hawks? Where Eagles dare will be next!

The idea that this is newsworthy says a lot for the Irish fourth estate. Pathetic.
Fact meets fiction. Didn't something akin to that occur to Ross O'Carroll-Kelly on one of his escapades, in Wicklow too incidentally?

Toland

Website
www.aggressive-secularist.com
Fact meets fiction. Didn't something akin to that occur to Ross O'Carroll-Kelly on one of his escapades, in Wicklow too incidentally?
This wasn't a wild bird of prey. And the seagull bullsh¡te is another topic entirely too.

It appears that the bird that attacked the dog had an owner. An owner who should have had the bird under his control.

I would imagine that prosecutions are likely to follow. The guy couldn't be too hard to identify.

greengoose2

This wasn't a wild bird of prey. And the seagull bullsh¡te is another topic entirely too.

It appears that the bird that attacked the dog had an owner. An owner who should have had the bird under his control.

I would imagine that prosecutions are likely to follow. The guy couldn't be too hard to identify.
Prosecutions for what? A bird of prey attacking a 17 year old dish cloth? Give me a break. The story is amusing enough without a sequel in the Four Goldmines to put the cherry on top of that cake! If the og was on a leash the owner could have protected his snarling brute! No, it was probally shítting on the grass where unsuspecting children might be playing.

Orbit v2

Prosecution under what law though?

Either way, I'm sure the gardai will investigate this fowl deed thoroughly.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies