• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Black Gold

between the bridges

Major oil discovery off NI coast Major oil discovery off NI coast - Northern Ireland, Local & National - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk

Added to the Kingdom of Fermanagh's gas reserve's the future looks rosey for the F.U.K.O.F.U
(Federal United Kingdom Of Free Ulster) one can imagine stormont turning into a rehash of Dallas, although a financially viable oil state would more than likely go down the Independence route, lets face it none of the feckers* want 'us' now...

*UK/ROI

Gurdiev

Major oil discovery off NI coast Major oil discovery off NI coast - Northern Ireland, Local & National - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk

Added to the Kingdom of Fermanagh's gas reserve's the future looks rosey for the F.U.K.O.F.U
(Federal United Kingdom Of Free Ulster) one can imagine stormont turning into a rehash of Dallas, although a financially viable oil state would more than likely go down the Independence route, lets face it none of the feckers* want 'us' now...

*UK/ROI
This changes everything ....

bona na croin

*UK/ROI
How about the F.U.K'd.O.N.L.S.D (Federal United Kingdom'd Of Nordies (Fermanagh) Leitrim Sligo and Donegal? Let's face it, these four counties aren't wanted by the UK or ROI!

Sync

But Friends of the Earth Northern Ireland director James Orr said: "We would be supportive of anyone in that community who would be opposed to this retrograde step."
FFs. You can tell he's from the north. "I don't know the details and its only in the research stages BUT I'M AGIN IT!!!!"

between the bridges

How about the F.U.K'd.O.N.L.S.D (Federal United Kingdom'd Of Nordies (Fermanagh) Leitrim Sligo and Donegal? Let's face it, these four counties aren't wanted by the UK or ROI!
might go for Leitrim as the kingdom of fermanagh needs access to the sea but i don't know about teaming up with the herring pickers and gutter's... do ye smoke them or eat them raw?

vivabrigada

FFs. You can tell he's from the north. "I don't know the details and its only in the research stages BUT I'M AGIN IT!!!!"
By the time they actually find it and start pumping, it will be the Chinese who will be invading us for the oil. I'd have taken my chances and asked Obama to send the US troops in now!
Save a lot of hassle!

Mickeymac

By the time they actually find it and start pumping, it will be the Chinese who will be invading us for the oil. I'd have taken my chances and asked Obama to send the US troops in now!
Save a lot of hassle!

Excellent foresight sir.

bona na croin

might go for Leitrim as the kingdom of fermanagh needs access to the sea but i don't know about teaming up with the herring pickers and gutter's... do ye smoke them or eat them raw?
Well in that cause, I hope ya's fail as a 'nation'.

Eat them raw? We arn't Japanese.

Gurdiev

Slap fermanagh folk around the chops with them , I'd say .

Dame_Enda

Hold your horses. It's only a "potential" discovery. We hear talk like that all the time down here. :roll:

bona na croin

vivabrigada

Hold your horses. It's only a "potential" discovery. We hear talk like that all the time down here. :roll:
You live in a normal society, we have a mix of Animal Farm and Mrs Brown's Boys with riots thrown in!